100% full Not resolved
1.1
Turnaround Time

I placed an order for an "Admiring Elegance bouquet" with a premium upgrade.The bouquet that was delivered is completely different (picture added).

I called customer service and the lady promised to send the right order which never happened.

I called again and was transferred many times and put on hold.This is the worst service I have ever had despite the fact that I am a returning customer for over 3 years.

I made 3 calls, spent hours on the phone with customer service, had to repeat my name every time and the outcome was clearly unsatisfactory

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers admiring elegance bouquet from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $89 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was awful customer service, boquet bore no relationship to that ordered and did not deliver what was ordered. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Crown Point, Indiana, United States #1150205

I am a local florist and I want everyone to know you are being ripped off.CALL your LOCAL florist - they will be honest and charge only what is necessary.

We receive online orders from these places and they only give the filling florist $39.99 of the $80.00 they charge you!!!CALL YOUR LOCAL FLORIST !!!