San Diego, California
100% full Not resolved

I placed an order for an "Admiring Elegance bouquet" with a premium upgrade.The bouquet that was delivered is completely different (picture added).

I called customer service and the lady promised to send the right order which never happened.

I called again and was transferred many times and put on hold.This is the worst service I have ever had despite the fact that I am a returning customer for over 3 years.

I made 3 calls, spent hours on the phone with customer service, had to repeat my name every time and the outcome was clearly unsatisfactory

Review about: Admiring Elegance.

I didn't like: Customer service, Boquet bore no relationship to that ordered, Did not deliver what i ordered.

1.1
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $89
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Kelly
Crown Point, Indiana, United States #1150205

I am a local florist and I want everyone to know you are being ripped off.CALL your LOCAL florist - they will be honest and charge only what is necessary.

We receive online orders from these places and they only give the filling florist $39.99 of the $80.00 they charge you!!!CALL YOUR LOCAL FLORIST !!!