Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible customer service
I placed an order for an "Admiring Elegance bouquet" with a premium upgrade.The bouquet that was delivered is completely different (picture added).
I called customer service and the lady promised to send the right order which never happened.
I called again and was transferred many times and put on hold.This is the worst service I have ever had despite the fact that I am a returning customer for over 3 years.
I made 3 calls, spent hours on the phone with customer service, had to repeat my name every time and the outcome was clearly unsatisfactory
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Boquet bore no relationship to that ordered
- Did not deliver what i ordered
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I reported this to Wesley Berry Floweres just now: My mother sent me pictures of the flowers that were delivered to her in Rio Rico. I am horrified! Why would..."
- "My friend was having a serious surgery and 4 of us gals agreed to go in on a nice floral arrangement for her. I offered to place the order..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday and paid extra for the guaranteed 4 hour delivery which should have been by 4:40 on 5/13, the flowers didn't arrive until 5/15,..."
- "Hey, Carl's Jr- are you adding appetizers to your menu, but you forgot to tell the public? After hours in traffic I decided not to cook tonight so I..."
- "My friends and I were a tenant at Robert Brown's beach house in Mission Beach.... When we missed a payment for one month he threatened to sue us and keep..."
- "I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."