100% full Not resolved
1.6
Turnaround Time

I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday.She received a plant garden with a few carnations.

I called and complained, and they agreed to send the correct selection, only if we returned the plant garden, which we did, no problem. The flowers that were redelivered were terrible, nothing at all like what I ordered, and they were all half dead. I then googled the company and found out there were so many complaints of fraud and scams I was surprised.

I will take my business elsewhere and plan to warn others on reviews on Yelp, Google, etc.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of awful customer service and refund issue. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments