Featured

I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry.I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the payment was taken.

Paid through PayPal for the extra protection thankfully. Didn't receive any confirmation other than a payment receipt. Flowers never showed up on date selected! Called company only to be placed in an endless loop for 20 mins then having to leave a message.

Also submitted a request for status online. Never heard back. 2 days later I get word that flowers arrived and that they were in terrible condition. Worthless at this point as her birthday had passed and she wasn't even there anymore to enjoy them!

Called the company again and finally got a person after another long hold time. they claimed, as many others have reported, that they couldn't find a company locally to handle the order! We live in a major city with hundreds of options! After hearing every option for sending more flowers to receiving a credit (as if I'd ever use them again), I demanded a refund and it appears I got it but still need to verify through PayPal.

They actually sent the local floral co to pick up the crappy flowers that were delivered late and the driver had a major attitude to top off the whole experience.With so many complaints, no way PayPal or any consumer should knowingly be doing business with Wesley Berry Flowers!

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Car

Always order from your local florist to get the best design and most for your money. These people are scam artists.

Art
Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States #919141

I ordered flowers on 12/22/2014 via the 1=888-851-2881 phone# and was told that my credit of $51.27 would be applied to my order confirmation# 50233280 and that my total price would be $30.38.When reviewing the charge to my Visa card they charged me $60.38.

What a rip off this company is. If I had know I was ordering flowers through Wes Berry Flowers I would have hung up as I have experience problems with them in the past.

The individual i spoke to could hardly be understood and after my order was placed he quickly thanked me and hung up.I only hope that the flowers I ordered actually get delivered on time or I will cancel the payment and the order from my Visa card.

Arthur Berger