Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers for my mother the flowers I thought I was buying was for $39.99 at the plus a 19.99 delivery fee and fast shipping and handling and a card and balloon long story short at the end of my transaction . I end up paying $107.11 on my receipt is stated my flowers were $74.99 stop process my order because the flowers were so beautiful however when my mother received the flowers he sent me a picture of them the flowers were way different than the flowers that I originally picked so I tried to reach out to customer service they kept trying to sell me flowers contacted customer service again to file a complaint kept getting hung up on no one would answer my question so I called the flower shop that actually delivered the flowers and will advise the lady was nice enough to even send me a picture of the order that was called in basically they called in a $40 order the FLORIST advised me that she had to take the delivery fee out of the $40 not to mention I was charged $100.00 for delivery fee on their website I'm contacting my bank as well those people should be put out of business

This reviewer shared experience about "ripped off" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $68. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about wesley berry flowers bouquet from Wesley Berry Flowers was everythi, hidden fees and poor quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Same thing happened to me!I ordered an "upgraded elite" arrangement as a gift and paid $121.00.

The arrangement arrived and my sister sent me a photo... I said I Did Not Order that for you!!! I contacted the the local flower shop who received the order and was advised they only received $31.99 to fulfill the order!!! This SCAM company....Wesley Berry Flowers pocketed the balance of my $$$$.

I tried several times to call and speak to someone, but was put on hold and then disconnected!!!!!Thank god for PayPal....a complaint was filed and I received my full refund within 10 days...and my sister enjoyed her free flowers as well!.......