I ordered flowers for my mother the flowers I thought I was buying was for $39.99 at the plus a 19.99 delivery fee and fast shipping and handling and a card and balloon long story short at the end of my transaction . I end up paying $107.11 on my receipt is stated my flowers were $74.99 stop process my order because the flowers were so beautiful however when my mother received the flowers he sent me a picture of them the flowers were way different than the flowers that I originally picked so I tried to reach out to customer service they kept trying to sell me flowers contacted customer service again to file a complaint kept getting hung up on no one would answer my question so I called the flower shop that actually delivered the flowers and will advise the lady was nice enough to even send me a picture of the order that was called in basically they called in a $40 order the FLORIST advised me that she had to take the delivery fee out of the $40 not to mention I was charged $100.00 for delivery fee on their website I'm contacting my bank as well those people should be put out of business
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Hidden fees
- Lack of quality
- Awful customer service
- Never picked up the phone
- Reason of review:
- ripped off
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Deluxe White Birthday Wishes Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..."
- "I purchased a FLORAL arrangement described by the sight as:"Gorgeous yellow cymbidium orchids and leucadendron, red gladioli, lily grass and other tropical greens are delivered in a distinctive keepsake bamboo..."
- "Company: Wesley Berry FlowersI received 6 white tulips from my boyfriend today, Monday, 2-13-12 (were supposed to arrive on Valentines day, tomorrow) ... AND were SUPPOSED TO BE RED..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I was in place to shoot with Hasan I text him to confirm timing and if we could make the shoot happen. I was told it will be a 900$..."
- "Untrustworty Review SystemSep 21, 2010wwwvrbocom20213 says:DislikesOtherPoor customer supportComments:This site has a bogus and worthless traveler review system. The systemhas no quality control measures to validate reviews. The reviews aresubjective and..."
- "They sound nice when you first call but they have messed up on my order and sent me parts ( not the complete machine) but I do not own the..."