I ordered a flower arrangement with a mylar balloon online for a friend in the hospital.It was supposed to cost about $40 and be delivered in 4 hours wich I paid extra for.
After I submitted my credit card the total that had been charged was $84.00. Mr friend did get a delivery around 6PM that evening and what was delivered was a single rose...No Mylar balloon and clearly no arrangement... Just a $84 crappy rose. I tried calling the customer service numbers on my email receipts and was put through to a call center clearly outside of the USA.
The kept telling me they would connect me to customer service but I have never been able to get through to anyone.
Clearly this is a scam.I would like to know if anyone else was able to get a refund.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Any of it - scam
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a $100 arrangement for my sisters birthday. After placing the order, received an email I had to upgrade the order to get it delivered in time! Spent 2..."
- "I posted the following on their Facebook page: Well it sounds like I'm lucky to have gotten any flowers at all. The flowers were delivered to my office at about 4:30pm..."
- "I was supposed to get six red roses with a balloon..instead I got 2 dozen half dead white roses. ..."
- "The worst business to deal with by catalog orders. We send them out every Christmas. Well this year we had some sent here to give out & were so dissatisfied..."
- "OMG LADIES DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW WHO THEYE ARE ... THEY WONT CUMMUNICATE WITH YOU ON ANY TYPE OF LEVEL.... SO I RDERED MY HAIR..."
- "The clerk offered the room after 1:00 a.m. , till the following day, for one day/night rate. Reciept # conf.#0691121984. $61.54. The maid her check out that same morning(today), the..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."