I ordered a flower arrangement with a mylar balloon online for a friend in the hospital.It was supposed to cost about $40 and be delivered in 4 hours wich I paid extra for.

After I submitted my credit card the total that had been charged was $84.00. Mr friend did get a delivery around 6PM that evening and what was delivered was a single rose...No Mylar balloon and clearly no arrangement... Just a $84 crappy rose. I tried calling the customer service numbers on my email receipts and was put through to a call center clearly outside of the USA.

The kept telling me they would connect me to customer service but I have never been able to get through to anyone.

Clearly this is a scam.I would like to know if anyone else was able to get a refund.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "price did not match product and was not what i ordered. also items were missing" of wesley berry flowers arrangement. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments