Corona, California

I ordered a flower arrangement with a mylar balloon online for a friend in the hospital.It was supposed to cost about $40 and be delivered in 4 hours wich I paid extra for.

Related: Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement from Woodway, Texas

After I submitted my credit card the total that had been charged was $84.00. Mr friend did get a delivery around 6PM that evening and what was delivered was a single rose...No Mylar balloon and clearly no arrangement... Just a $84 crappy rose. I tried calling the customer service numbers on my email receipts and was put through to a call center clearly outside of the USA.

The kept telling me they would connect me to customer service but I have never been able to get through to anyone.

Clearly this is a scam.I would like to know if anyone else was able to get a refund.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Price did not match product and was not what I ordered. Also items were missing / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.