Wesley Berry Flowers - This flower service is a scam !!!
I ordered a flower arrangement with a mylar balloon online for a friend in the hospital.It was supposed to cost about $40 and be delivered in 4 hours wich I paid extra for.
After I submitted my credit card the total that had been charged was $84.00. Mr friend did get a delivery around 6PM that evening and what was delivered was a single rose...No Mylar balloon and clearly no arrangement... Just a $84 crappy rose. I tried calling the customer service numbers on my email receipts and was put through to a call center clearly outside of the USA.
The kept telling me they would connect me to customer service but I have never been able to get through to anyone.
Clearly this is a scam.I would like to know if anyone else was able to get a refund.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Any of it - scam
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday and paid extra for the guaranteed 4 hour delivery which should have been by 4:40 on 5/13, the flowers didn't arrive until 5/15,..."
- "I wanted to brighter a friends day so I ordered a Glorious Garden from what was pictured on the site. What was delivered looked nothing like that. It looked like..."
- "WORST FLORIST EVER!!! Stay away!!! My husband ordered flowers for Valentine's Day from Florida. They arrived dead with brown petals and petals falling all over the place...."
- "The worst business to deal with by catalog orders. We send them out every Christmas. Well this year we had some sent here to give out & were so dissatisfied..."
- "Just had worst experience with girl working off Ca st. Encouraged me to purchase drink while she FILLED sandwich with peppers to go. What is your company going..."
- "I am very upset I received half dead flowers today from 1-800 Flowers. I opened the box and I was so excited to see my flowers! You cannot imagine my..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."