Corona, California

I ordered a flower arrangement with a mylar balloon online for a friend in the hospital.It was supposed to cost about $40 and be delivered in 4 hours wich I paid extra for.

After I submitted my credit card the total that had been charged was $84.00. Mr friend did get a delivery around 6PM that evening and what was delivered was a single rose...No Mylar balloon and clearly no arrangement... Just a $84 crappy rose. I tried calling the customer service numbers on my email receipts and was put through to a call center clearly outside of the USA.

The kept telling me they would connect me to customer service but I have never been able to get through to anyone.

Clearly this is a scam.I would like to know if anyone else was able to get a refund.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Price did not match product and was not what I ordered. Also items were missing.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Dozen Roses from Hattiesburg, Mississippi Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - MAJOR RIP-OFF!!! COMPANY WON'T RESPOND TO E-MAILS!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "I want to start off by saying that I don't normally complain about things but in this case, I feel it is necessary, as my mother was upset about this...." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers The Perfect Cheer Arrangement Review from Lakeville, Minnesota Wesley Berry Flowers "This company is a scam! I was completely mortified. The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more