Wesley Berry Flowers - Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket
Quality of product was not as described on the website.Product #WBF 01846.
I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket, with green taffeta ribbon. The fruit pictured was supposed to be pineapple, apples, oranges, bananas, pears, and other seasonal fruit. This purchase was for my children's wedding anniversary. Instead they received a basket that looked like a fast food fish and chip basket, with bruised, overripe, undersized fruit.
I was embarrassed when my daughter sent me the below photo. I called Wesley Berry Flowers(twice) about this order, I was offered $20 off.
I don't want a reduction in cost, I want a Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket resent as depicted on their website.Thank You!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket Wbf 01846
- Wesley Berry Flowers Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "PALM BEACH, FL. - I ordered two separate sets of flowers from these guys last week on Monday, this is where the problem already began. They over-charged me for..."
- "WORST FLORIST EVER!!! Stay away!!! My husband ordered flowers for Valentine's Day from Florida. They arrived dead with brown petals and petals falling all over the place...."
- "Where do I begin. This company is absolutely horrible!!!!!! I am not the type of person to lose my cool but this company made me snap. The arrangement delivered was..."
- "I have tried contacting Sandy to find out WHY my daughter was accepted by phone and received her packet in the mail and a couple days later received this letter..."
- "We purchased and paid over $15K for Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets. Long story short - it was over 18 months ago - we've had SEVEN!(7) replacement sets of doors and..."
- "I had neglected my teeth for years and my smile looked like I chewed rocks. They were all broken and decayed, and I looked so bad that the girls all..."
- "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."