100% full Not resolved

Quality of product was not as described on the website.Product #WBF 01846.

I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket, with green taffeta ribbon. The fruit pictured was supposed to be pineapple, apples, oranges, bananas, pears, and other seasonal fruit. This purchase was for my children's wedding anniversary. Instead they received a basket that looked like a fast food fish and chip basket, with bruised, overripe, undersized fruit.

I was embarrassed when my daughter sent me the below photo. I called Wesley Berry Flowers(twice) about this order, I was offered $20 off.

I don't want a reduction in cost, I want a Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket resent as depicted on their website.Thank You!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of wesley berry flowers thoughtful gestures fruit arrangement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $85. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers thoughtful gestures fruit arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Chelsea, Alabama, United States #1179265

Unfortunately, WB isn't a real florist, but a sending only call center that only takes orders based on photos they use from other websites.What they advertise most likely cannot be replicated by a real florist for the money they are wired over one of the wire services a real florist pays to have the use of.

Most real florists will not deal with these call centers and although what you received didn't look anything like what you ordered, it was what the real florist could put in the basket for the money they received.

Be wary of these so called local florists. They all advertise as being local but aren't and some even advertise in local yellow pages. WB is only one of many of these sending only call centers, FTD and Teleflora being two of the others.

These centers cannot guarantee you anything.

They can't guarantee there will be a florist in the area you are sending flowers or gift baskets who will keep the order.

Of the florists that do keep these orders, they use the second choice sent to them, which is "FILL TO VALUE...SIMILAR IS OK!!!!!!!!" (written exactly like that)

I've worked in the floral industry for over 20 years and I can tell you that these sending only call centers are the bane of the industry.