Wesley Berry Flowers - Throwing your money away
Update added by user Mar 14, 2015
After getting the BBB, Yelp and Pissed Consumer involved, I am happy to report that WBF has provided a full refund.
I will mark this as closed/resolved, but make no mistake, I will NEVER use this miserable excuse for an online flower company again.
Thank You, Pissed Consumer, for letting me inform the masses about this shady company.
Original review posted by user Mar 01, 2015
negative zero for a rating if that is possible.
For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was appalling. Oh sure, I got the 2 white roses and the glass cross, that was it. The rest of this mess was yellow and green. One attendee asked off offhandedly if the yellow flowers were dandelions.
I filed a dispute w/ my credit card and the charged was reversed within an hour. However, a month later it was overturned. Wesley Berry Flowers stated I had never sent in a complaint. LIES!
I have email documentation of the complaint, their apology and offer of instore credit.
The credit card company sent me a copy of the reason they reversed the charge. WBF said I never complained, that I should have contacted them when the flowers were delivered. Who would do that, make a call at a grave side service, to complain about shoddy flora? Oh, and they have the right to substitute flowers when and if they feel like it. Yea, of equal or higher value. I call BS. Yellow mini mums and green asters are NO substitution for white carnations, babys breath, gladiolas, etc....
The BBB is about to get a copy of this complaint as well as all correspondence and photos of this hideous arrangement.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bait and switch on order
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My friend got flowers at work on a day she was out sick, so I called her to tell her they arrived. She said to open the box and leave..."
- "My husband ordered the Purple Pop bouquet ($70). The picture shows an abundant, lush rounded bouquet in a tall purple vase. What I received looks like someone stopped at the..."
- "Here is what we ordered, here is what we got...NO vase, clearly not the same. Tried to contact the company numerous ways, no responses. We tried to email, go through..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "I ordered malaysian loose wave and received deep wave I contacted the company before I went to get my hair installed and they informed me that it was loose wave..."
- "I purchased a card loaded my money on the card when I scratched if the tag there was four numbers missing and funds were never received and I want my..."
- "I purchased a card from Walgreen store and the.card.was a defective card and my money is on the card and I really want and need my freaking money back card..."