Wesley Berry Flowers - Throwing your money away

Update added by user Mar 14, 2015

After getting the BBB, Yelp and Pissed Consumer involved, I am happy to report that WBF has provided a full refund.

I will mark this as closed/resolved, but make no mistake, I will NEVER use this miserable excuse for an online flower company again.

Thank You, Pissed Consumer, for letting me inform the masses about this shady company.

Original review posted by user Mar 01, 2015

negative zero for a rating if that is possible.

For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was appalling. Oh sure, I got the 2 white roses and the glass cross, that was it. The rest of this mess was yellow and green. One attendee asked off offhandedly if the yellow flowers were dandelions.

I filed a dispute w/ my credit card and the charged was reversed within an hour. However, a month later it was overturned. Wesley Berry Flowers stated I had never sent in a complaint. LIES!

I have email documentation of the complaint, their apology and offer of instore credit.

The credit card company sent me a copy of the reason they reversed the charge. WBF said I never complained, that I should have contacted them when the flowers were delivered. Who would do that, make a call at a grave side service, to complain about shoddy flora? Oh, and they have the right to substitute flowers when and if they feel like it. Yea, of equal or higher value. I call BS. Yellow mini mums and green asters are NO substitution for white carnations, babys breath, gladiolas, etc....

The BBB is about to get a copy of this complaint as well as all correspondence and photos of this hideous arrangement.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time
Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Bait and switch on order

Reason of review:
Funeral Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #602016 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wesley Berry Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wesley Berry Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wesley Berry Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about