Wesley Berry Flowers - Throwing your money away
Update added by user Mar 14, 2015
After getting the BBB, Yelp and Pissed Consumer involved, I am happy to report that WBF has provided a full refund.
I will mark this as closed/resolved, but make no mistake, I will NEVER use this miserable excuse for an online flower company again.
Thank You, Pissed Consumer, for letting me inform the masses about this shady company.
Original review posted by user Mar 01, 2015
negative zero for a rating if that is possible.
For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was appalling. Oh sure, I got the 2 white roses and the glass cross, that was it. The rest of this mess was yellow and green. One attendee asked off offhandedly if the yellow flowers were dandelions.
I filed a dispute w/ my credit card and the charged was reversed within an hour. However, a month later it was overturned. Wesley Berry Flowers stated I had never sent in a complaint. LIES!
I have email documentation of the complaint, their apology and offer of instore credit.
The credit card company sent me a copy of the reason they reversed the charge. WBF said I never complained, that I should have contacted them when the flowers were delivered. Who would do that, make a call at a grave side service, to complain about shoddy flora? Oh, and they have the right to substitute flowers when and if they feel like it. Yea, of equal or higher value. I call BS. Yellow mini mums and green asters are NO substitution for white carnations, babys breath, gladiolas, etc....
The BBB is about to get a copy of this complaint as well as all correspondence and photos of this hideous arrangement.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bait and switch on order
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..."
- "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..."
- "DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!! I called in my ordered on a Monday to be delivered to my MOM on her Birthday that Wedsnedsay! The rep on the phone confirmed they..."
- "I purchased a card from Walgreen store and the.card.was a defective card and my money is on the card and I really want and need my freaking money back card..."
- "I and family was eating at local South Shreveport Carl's Jr. It's rare now due to poor food quality and size portions not matching advertisements. My 1st issue ever a..."
- "I had also received a letter stating I was approved for a loan. I'm glad I decided to do some research and found these terms on their site. Is this..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."