Shreveport, Louisiana
Resolved

Update by user Mar 14, 2015

After getting the BBB, Yelp and Pissed Consumer involved, I am happy to report that WBF has provided a full refund.

I will mark this as closed/resolved, but make no mistake, I will NEVER use this miserable excuse for an online flower company again.

Thank You, Pissed Consumer, for letting me inform the masses about this shady company.

Original review posted by user Mar 01, 2015

negative zero for a rating if that is possible.

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - This flower service is a scam !!!

For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was appalling. Oh sure, I got the 2 white roses and the glass cross, that was it. The rest of this mess was yellow and green. One attendee asked off offhandedly if the yellow flowers were dandelions.

I filed a dispute w/ my credit card and the charged was reversed within an hour. However, a month later it was overturned. Wesley Berry Flowers stated I had never sent in a complaint. LIES!

I have email documentation of the complaint, their apology and offer of instore credit.

The credit card company sent me a copy of the reason they reversed the charge. WBF said I never complained, that I should have contacted them when the flowers were delivered. Who would do that, make a call at a grave side service, to complain about shoddy flora? Oh, and they have the right to substitute flowers when and if they feel like it. Yea, of equal or higher value. I call BS. Yellow mini mums and green asters are NO substitution for white carnations, babys breath, gladiolas, etc....

The BBB is about to get a copy of this complaint as well as all correspondence and photos of this hideous arrangement.

Review about: Funeral Flowers.

I didn't like: Bait and switch on order.

Review #602016 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.7
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $116
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.