100% full Not resolved

I ordered a $100 arrangement for my sisters birthday.After placing the order, received an email I had to upgrade the order to get it delivered in time!

Spent 2 days on the phone trying to cancel. COULD NOT! My sister instead of a beautiful arrangement received 8 half dead roses in a plain vase. No filler, no baby's breath, just dead roses.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First photo is what I ordered. Second is what she received! Their customer service is non existent.

I called over 20 times only to be shuffled to a voice mail and sometimes cut off.DO NOT ORDER THIS IS A SCAM!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bait and switch on order, extreme overpricing, delivered cancelled order and awful customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments