I ordered a $100 arrangement for my sisters birthday.After placing the order, received an email I had to upgrade the order to get it delivered in time!
Spent 2 days on the phone trying to cancel. COULD NOT! My sister instead of a beautiful arrangement received 8 half dead roses in a plain vase. No filler, no baby's breath, just dead roses.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First photo is what I ordered. Second is what she received! Their customer service is non existent.
I called over 20 times only to be shuffled to a voice mail and sometimes cut off.DO NOT ORDER THIS IS A SCAM!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bait and switch on order
- Extreme overpricing
- Delivered cancelled order
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered sympathy flowers and spent over $200. What was delivered was not only not what I ordered, but it looked like a $60 arrangement. They offered only..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother the flowers I thought I was buying was for $39.99 at the plus a 19.99 delivery fee and fast shipping and handling and ..."
- "I reported this to Wesley Berry Floweres just now: My mother sent me pictures of the flowers that were delivered to her in Rio Rico. I am horrified! Why would..."
- "I placed an order 3 weeks ago ( may 3rd 2013),and every time I check the status on my order it tells me "pending" or "waiting" for approval. I..."
- "NEVER do business with MAIN STREET FLORIDT in RIDGEFIELD, CONN.!! The arrangement they delivered (below) was small and skimpy,had 3 roses instead of 6, the flowers were dropping, a..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."