I ordered a $100 arrangement for my sisters birthday.After placing the order, received an email I had to upgrade the order to get it delivered in time!
Spent 2 days on the phone trying to cancel. COULD NOT! My sister instead of a beautiful arrangement received 8 half dead roses in a plain vase. No filler, no baby's breath, just dead roses.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First photo is what I ordered. Second is what she received! Their customer service is non existent.
I called over 20 times only to be shuffled to a voice mail and sometimes cut off.DO NOT ORDER THIS IS A SCAM!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bait and switch on order
- Extreme overpricing
- Delivered cancelled order
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..."
- "Be very cautious. This on-line company goes by a few names: Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Barry Flowers, American Floral Delivery, and Flowers - Nationwide.Ordered for Valentines Day: A floral..."
- "Quality of product was not as described on the website. Product #WBF 01846. I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket,..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "I placed an order 3 weeks ago ( may 3rd 2013),and every time I check the status on my order it tells me "pending" or "waiting" for approval. I..."
- "NEVER do business with MAIN STREET FLORIDT in RIDGEFIELD, CONN.!! The arrangement they delivered (below) was small and skimpy,had 3 roses instead of 6, the flowers were dropping, a..."