100% full Not resolved

I ordered a $100 arrangement for my sisters birthday.After placing the order, received an email I had to upgrade the order to get it delivered in time!

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and Switch

Spent 2 days on the phone trying to cancel. COULD NOT! My sister instead of a beautiful arrangement received 8 half dead roses in a plain vase. No filler, no baby's breath, just dead roses.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First photo is what I ordered. Second is what she received! Their customer service is non existent.

I called over 20 times only to be shuffled to a voice mail and sometimes cut off.DO NOT ORDER THIS IS A SCAM!

Review about: Birthday Flowers.

I didn't like: Bait and switch on order, Extreme overpricing, Delivered cancelled order, Customer service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket Wesley Berry Flowers "Quality of product was not as described on the website. Product #WBF 01846. I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket,..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Roses Flowers Review from Chicago, Illinois Wesley Berry Flowers "I got flowers today .1 dozen pink roses.edges are brown,slight aroma,wilted. My daughter ordered from seattle it was for mothers day. Very dissappointing.it was meant to cheer me since 1st..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Tulips Flowers Review from Dublin, California Wesley Berry Flowers "My husband placed an order for our anniversary for tulips. Didn't get tulips, but received the worst looking bouquet of 12 red roses. Browned edges, 1 broken, and no greens..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers from Milwaukee, Wisconsin Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...." Read more Swagway - Purchased for Christmas. My son had ridden his x2 hover board a total of maybe 2 hours. Swagway "My son has not been rough on his board. He has ridden it outside twice and both times it started going crazy, beeping and throwing him off. I contacted Swagway..." Read more Red Roof Inn - Room Review from Linthicum Heights, Maryland Red Roof Inn "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Getblastednow - Dave Rupley "sold" me some Jeep stuff and never delivered Getblastednow "Dave, to his credit, is a very convincing *** man. He sold me a set of Rubicon tires and rims that he had advertised on Craigslist for $500.00. After a..." Read more Aarons - I was sold some damage furniture from your Tifton store and the store manager Mike is very rude about it and calling me a liar Aarons "I constanly ask them since november about fixing the sofa and it took them til yesterday to do so and i refuse to make another payment til it was fixed..." Read more