Wesley Berry Flowers - Two Attempts -- Still Horrible Flowers
I ordered on line flowers for my daughter for Valentine's Day but requested delivery on 2/13 -- thinking would avoid the rush.The flowers were delivered on 2/10 and the roses were frozen and brown on the edges.
She called phone # with package and they said they couldn't do anything since it was late on Friday. I sent an email to customer service complaining of the service. I received a tracking # for another delivery. They delivered "trash" on second attempt -- looks like weeds along the road somewhere.
I sent customer service another email and included a picture of 2nd delivery and requested my money be returned to my credit card.
I plan to followup with my credit card company with complaint as well.Wish I had seen this website prior to ordering!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "This company is a scam! I was completely mortified. The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small..."
- "This is the worae business that I've ever done business with. The two dozen of roses that they sent arrived dead and looked like rose petals. You can not reach..."
- "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "Servpro in Durango, Colorado;;a franchise owned by a very vocal, obnoxious, and greedy man. This company serves as a bad example for Servpro, by knowingly allowing its subcontractors to perform..."
- "This was delivered with no sauce almost no cheese looked like it sat in grease for about an hour before being delivered and was cold we couldn't even eat it..."
- "Worst straightner ever comparable to the cheapest Walmart brand. If I didn't work I would stop and let any potential victim know what a ripe off these were. U said..."