Wesley Berry Flowers - Two Attempts -- Still Horrible Flowers

2129 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews

I ordered on line flowers for my daughter for Valentine's Day but requested delivery on 2/13 -- thinking would avoid the rush.The flowers were delivered on 2/10 and the roses were frozen and brown on the edges.

She called phone # with package and they said they couldn't do anything since it was late on Friday. I sent an email to customer service complaining of the service. I received a tracking # for another delivery. They delivered "trash" on second attempt -- looks like weeds along the road somewhere.

I sent customer service another email and included a picture of 2nd delivery and requested my money be returned to my credit card.

I plan to followup with my credit card company with complaint as well.Wish I had seen this website prior to ordering!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2129 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Ssimon

May 25, 2014 #819971

Wish I had read reviews before ordering for a graduation celebration. Flowers were scheduled for delivery yesterday...STILL NOT DELIVERED and customer service has not responded to any messages I have left by phone or email. My credit card was charged but I have filed a dispute...I just really wanted the order delivered for this special occassion, so disappointed.

REPOSTING

Apr 09, 2012 #462970

To get to wes, you must, (in masses everyone, employee and customer) file complaints with teleflora and ftd. he is a vip with these companies and they take good care of him. However, they were slammed with complaints they would do something. And that is the only thing that would scare the sh#t out of him.

If you really care and want to change things do this....
1. contact about their VIP member, Teleflora 800.421.2815 or email us at salesadmin@teleflora.com
2. Contact about their VIP member FTD 1-800-788-9000 or email us at ftdmemberservices@ftdi.com
3. Tell pissed consumer not to take money to delete these postings, these effect his business and save customers.

Angie

Apr 08, 2012 #462564

:( I placed my order online on the 3rd to be delivered on Saturday the 7th... And they were never delivered!!! This is such ***!!! im so pissed!!! these were flowers for my grandmother for Easter!!!!!!!

Billie

Mar 16, 2012 #450179

I have not heard back at all from Wesley Berry Flowers although I've left messages and emailed. My credit card company credited back the amount especially since I sent pictures of both attempts.

DoSomethingAboutIT

Feb 15, 2012 #430025

If you really care and want to change things do this....

ANGERED BY WESLEY BERRY

Feb 14, 2012 #429590

Please take a few minutes and file a complaint with the BBB of Michigan. This is a Michigan florist who also operates a call center on the premises. He gets customers by not allowing people answering the phones to let the customer know I'm not located in that city. Some customer reps have gone as far as to say I'm twenty minutes from there...when there is Miami Florida and the customer rep is in Michigan. This company needs to be held accountable for misleading customers on the phone about location and the product being delivered. When you order from Wesley Berry Flowers for holiday delivery amd it's going anywhere besides metro Detroit area you will probably end up with flowers thrown in a box and shipped fed ex from Michigan to the address you requested a flower shop to deliver to. Why does this happen because Wesley Berry Flowers charged you for a deliver they know they are unable to make so by some miracle substation policy they are able to ship flowers in the mail to you and feel it's just fine. Sorry they burned you too...for future flower buyers sake please take a few minutes and file a complaint. Thanks. .....we can change things...

dazzlinblu

Feb 14, 2012 #429347

go to www.bbb.org (better business bureau) and submit your complaint - this business has NO business BEING a business! thanks... if y'do :)

Billie

Feb 14, 2012 #429236

After posting complaint, I have disputed the charge on my credit card and they have credited back my account. I also provided pictures of flowers received on both attempts to confirm my dissatisfaction with flowers sent.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.