Wesley Berry Flowers - Unbelievable!! I'm appalled!!
I ordered sympathy flowers and spent over $200.What was delivered was not only not what I ordered, but it looked like a $60 arrangement.
They offered only a $30 refund. I told the operator that I expected at least a 50% refund, being generous, and the manager turned me down. Management would not speak to me directly, but relayed she would give 100% refund but they would have to pick up the arrangement! Seriously?!!
From people who'd had a death in their family?!! Really?!!
They are scammers, for sure, and should be put out of business.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sympathy Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have had the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life with this company. It's ridiculous that my flowers weren't delivered in a timely fashion, and as..."
- "Placed an order for sympathy flowers. The image in the right is what I ordered. The image on the left is what was delivered. Tried to contact them and no..."
- "Worst customer service in the industry. Also delivered 4 days after my daughter's birthday. This is ehat she finally received. Horrible experience. ..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "Was quoted a price two times on phone drove 1 1/2 hours to store to put a new refrigerator was told a 4 hour job had to stay over..."
- "Aside from many, many poor quality workmanship items (far too many to go into), they have their infamous quote "Everythings Included." Right. Read the fine print. They..."
- "There's a new Petition to the Federal Trade Commission on eBay's secret policies and illegal business practices in violation of their own User Agreement and Fair Trade Laws. The petition..."