Palm Springs, California
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I ordered sympathy flowers and spent over $200.What was delivered was not only not what I ordered, but it looked like a $60 arrangement.

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - Worst company to deal with.

They offered only a $30 refund. I told the operator that I expected at least a 50% refund, being generous, and the manager turned me down. Management would not speak to me directly, but relayed she would give 100% refund but they would have to pick up the arrangement! Seriously?!!

From people who'd had a death in their family?!! Really?!!

They are scammers, for sure, and should be put out of business.

Review about: Sympathy Flowers.

1.8
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $236
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

For future reference, these orchids cost anywhere from $8-$10 each.What was received at the FH would be based on how much money WB sent the real florist.

Just from the picture you saw on their site, it looks to have about 24 stems of orchids in it.

Most real florists will not deal with WB or the other sending only florists out there, and there are many.

If you get put on hold and told all reps are currently helping other customers, they are most likely a sending only florist.They cannot guarantee you anything no matter how much extra they charge to guarantee delivery.