I'm so dissatisfied with this business.They made no attempt do deliver the flowers I ordered, now it's been more than one year.

I called and, of course, got the model representative from a foreign country, that could only pronouns a few words in English. I demanded they refund my credit card. They said they would, but they didn't and I could not get an answer after that. So.

I emailed them and received an asinine response. It said, please do not complain about this company or we will not work with you. Now I'm certain they never intended to. So, first thing Tuesday morning, I will charge them with fraud.

This is especially frustrating because a close friend was in the hospital and didn't get the flowers I ordered, I see one web note they had closed their doors, but it appears they may have registered again and reopened fresh. Either way, they owe me $59.75, which in itself was the first problem. The order I made started around 35 dollars, at which time they got my credit card number and then stated that $59.75 had been taken from my account. Freaking rude losers.

BBB and a media team will help get my money back.Wth that, I will close by saying, please, don't throw your money away to this company.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Simply contact your credit card company and request a credit. In circumstances such as this, they will do so.