I ordered an arrangement for my mother-in-law who had major surgery this past week.She loves roses so I chose a bouquet that was FULL of roses.
It was called Deep Emotions Rose Bouquet. My husband is down there to help support her recovery and sent me a picture of the flowers. Or should I say lack there of. See attached picture.
I paid 90 dollars for what looks to be four roses and lots and lots of filler. When I got my response back from the company two days later the only thing they offered me was $50 off of my next order still having to pay delivery fees etc. Why on earth would I order flowers from them again? Not only is their product horrible their customer service is severely lacking.
I'm agreeing with a lot of the reviews I have seen...I too wish I would have seen this site before ordering.Save yourself a lot of headache, and money, and don't order from this company.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Extreme overpricing
- Bait and switch on order
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rose Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..."
- "I ordered a floral arrangement from Westley Berry Flowers (Flower Delivery Express) that cost me $100.06, it was delivered the same day, so the Express part is correct. The..."
- "I posted the following on their Facebook page: Well it sounds like I'm lucky to have gotten any flowers at all. The flowers were delivered to my office at about 4:30pm..."
- "I bought this Jocelyn Smith hand bag from Kmart about 3 months ago, and the strap ripped as if it wasn't sewn correctly! I love this bag. I have made..."
- "Just sold my iPhone 5S 16gb to Gazelle. They quoted me $130 because it was in brand new, flawless condition. They received and said they are lowering their price due..."
- "I had the window frames wrapped on my home (which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places). After about one (1) year. the Valspar coating bubbled. ..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."