Wesley Berry Flowers - Underwhelmed

1156 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews

I ordered an arrangement for my mother-in-law who had major surgery this past week.She loves roses so I chose a bouquet that was FULL of roses.

It was called Deep Emotions Rose Bouquet. My husband is down there to help support her recovery and sent me a picture of the flowers. Or should I say lack there of. See attached picture.

I paid 90 dollars for what looks to be four roses and lots and lots of filler. When I got my response back from the company two days later the only thing they offered me was $50 off of my next order still having to pay delivery fees etc. Why on earth would I order flowers from them again? Not only is their product horrible their customer service is severely lacking.

I'm agreeing with a lot of the reviews I have seen...I too wish I would have seen this site before ordering.Save yourself a lot of headache, and money, and don't order from this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Turnaround Time
Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service
    • Extreme overpricing
    • Bait and switch on order

Reason of review:
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1156 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 06, 2015 #1043958

Agreed. I had a similar experience. I ordered " Abundance of Roses" in the premium size that looked like the 18 roses in a cut glass vase. What my daughter in law received was 5 small roses and 5 Carnations with a lot of baby's breath in a small cheap vase. VERY DISAPPOINTING and not at all what was represented. Plus getting Wesley berry to respond has been an exercise in frustration beyond all measure. I finally told my credit card NOT to honor the charge.

0 0 Reply

Jan 26, 2015 #936492 Mount Juliet, Tennessee, United States

Thank you so much..was on phone to order for a birthday for my daughter... just seemed fishy. As I was ordering I did a quick review on the company... Thanks for posting!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wesley Berry Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wesley Berry Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×