I ordered an arrangement for my mother-in-law who had major surgery this past week.She loves roses so I chose a bouquet that was FULL of roses.

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - Dying flowers

It was called Deep Emotions Rose Bouquet. My husband is down there to help support her recovery and sent me a picture of the flowers. Or should I say lack there of. See attached picture.

I paid 90 dollars for what looks to be four roses and lots and lots of filler. When I got my response back from the company two days later the only thing they offered me was $50 off of my next order still having to pay delivery fees etc. Why on earth would I order flowers from them again? Not only is their product horrible their customer service is severely lacking.

I'm agreeing with a lot of the reviews I have seen...I too wish I would have seen this site before ordering.Save yourself a lot of headache, and money, and don't order from this company.

Review about: Rose Bouquet.

I didn't like: Customer service, Extreme overpricing, Bait and switch on order.

1.2
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $90
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Agreed.I had a similar experience.

I ordered " Abundance of Roses" in the premium size that looked like the 18 roses in a cut glass vase. What my daughter in law received was 5 small roses and 5 Carnations with a lot of baby's breath in a small cheap vase. VERY DISAPPOINTING and not at all what was represented. Plus getting Wesley berry to respond has been an exercise in frustration beyond all measure.

I finally told my credit card NOT to honor the charge.

Mount Juliet, Tennessee, United States #936492

Thank you so much..was on phone to order for a birthday for my daughter...just seemed fishy.

As I was ordering I did a quick review on the company...Thanks for posting!