1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered an arrangement for my mother-in-law who had major surgery this past week.She loves roses so I chose a bouquet that was FULL of roses.

It was called Deep Emotions Rose Bouquet. My husband is down there to help support her recovery and sent me a picture of the flowers. Or should I say lack there of. See attached picture.

I paid 90 dollars for what looks to be four roses and lots and lots of filler. When I got my response back from the company two days later the only thing they offered me was $50 off of my next order still having to pay delivery fees etc. Why on earth would I order flowers from them again? Not only is their product horrible their customer service is severely lacking.

I'm agreeing with a lot of the reviews I have seen...I too wish I would have seen this site before ordering.Save yourself a lot of headache, and money, and don't order from this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of awful customer service and extreme overpricing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wesley berry flowers bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $90. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Agreed.I had a similar experience.

I ordered " Abundance of Roses" in the premium size that looked like the 18 roses in a cut glass vase. What my daughter in law received was 5 small roses and 5 Carnations with a lot of baby's breath in a small cheap vase. VERY DISAPPOINTING and not at all what was represented. Plus getting Wesley berry to respond has been an exercise in frustration beyond all measure.

I finally told my credit card NOT to honor the charge.

Mount Juliet, Tennessee, United States #936492

Thank you so much..was on phone to order for a birthday for my daughter...just seemed fishy.

As I was ordering I did a quick review on the company...Thanks for posting!