Wesley Berry Flowers - Underwhelmed

I ordered an arrangement for my mother-in-law who had major surgery this past week.She loves roses so I chose a bouquet that was FULL of roses.

It was called Deep Emotions Rose Bouquet. My husband is down there to help support her recovery and sent me a picture of the flowers. Or should I say lack there of. See attached picture.

I paid 90 dollars for what looks to be four roses and lots and lots of filler. When I got my response back from the company two days later the only thing they offered me was $50 off of my next order still having to pay delivery fees etc. Why on earth would I order flowers from them again? Not only is their product horrible their customer service is severely lacking.

I'm agreeing with a lot of the reviews I have seen...I too wish I would have seen this site before ordering.Save yourself a lot of headache, and money, and don't order from this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Style and Design
Turnaround Time

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service
    • Extreme overpricing
    • Bait and switch on order

Reason of review:
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 06, 2015 #1043958

Agreed. I had a similar experience. I ordered " Abundance of Roses" in the premium size that looked like the 18 roses in a cut glass vase. What my daughter in law received was 5 small roses and 5 Carnations with a lot of baby's breath in a small cheap vase. VERY DISAPPOINTING and not at all what was represented. Plus getting Wesley berry to respond has been an exercise in frustration beyond all measure. I finally told my credit card NOT to honor the charge.

0 0 Reply

Jan 26, 2015 #936492 Mount Juliet, Tennessee

Thank you so much..was on phone to order for a birthday for my daughter... just seemed fishy. As I was ordering I did a quick review on the company... Thanks for posting!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.