Norfolk, Virginia

My boyfriend ordered my flowers early for Valentine's Day.I was disappointed not to receive anything on Valentine's Day at my office & when I got home, found out he'd ORDERED them & they didn't deliver!

He'd tried calling to trace my delivery, but nobody on the phone was willing to help. Saturday came around & when he called again, he was told to send an email complaint w/his conf#, which he did. He said in the email to deliver them Saturday to my home, but again....no flowers. Guess what showed up today?

None of the lilies are close to being opened, while the roses are on the *** of already dying - having mostly opened & the edges are turning black. The picture online is NOTHING like what I received either.

Poor customer service, poor product, yet quick to charge your card the day of your order.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

5 days late for me too!
Estacada, Oregon, United States #611542

I have had the same problem! Tomorrow will be day 6!!

I purchased two different flower arrangements for Valentines Day. The web site clearly states "same day delivery available" in bold red font under each arrangement. Well, it is now 5 days later and I still have not recieved my order. After several emails and phone messages, I have recieved only one response on 02/18/19 that my order was now being processed. This was only after I had asked for it to be cancelled and the money refunded to me. Tomorrow will be the sixth day. I would advise NOT using this company. The customer service has done absolutely nothing to help me and I still do not have my product.

At some point this has to be false advertising at the least. And criminal if I do not recieve my product, as they will not respond to my plea to cancel the order. And dont call the number they give you, because it just tells you to email customer relations, and they do not reply!!

very unprofessional and frustrating!