My boyfriend ordered my flowers early for Valentine's Day.I was disappointed not to receive anything on Valentine's Day at my office & when I got home, found out he'd ORDERED them & they didn't deliver!
He'd tried calling to trace my delivery, but nobody on the phone was willing to help. Saturday came around & when he called again, he was told to send an email complaint w/his conf#, which he did. He said in the email to deliver them Saturday to my home, but again....no flowers. Guess what showed up today?
None of the lilies are close to being opened, while the roses are on the *** of already dying - having mostly opened & the edges are turning black. The picture online is NOTHING like what I received either.
Poor customer service, poor product, yet quick to charge your card the day of your order.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "I was supposed to get six red roses with a balloon..instead I got 2 dozen half dead white roses. ..."
- "I purchaed a wig at Diamond Beauty Supply. Once I got home I realized that they packaged up the display wig that every1 else has tried on and sold..."
- "Does it look like these where from the same batch? No. I brought my car in for some emergent rear brake work, June 25th. I agreed that the rotors and..."
- "I purchased a king size mattress, bed and nightstand from Haynes totaling 2300 dollars paid in full. Get items home un box nightstand the leg is broken. Inspect..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."