don't be fooled with the pictures of beautiful flower arrangement in their website ! the final arrangement delivered to my friend is not what they promised, cheap flowers were put and not the roses and orchids as I ordered. The balloon is supposed to be with number 50 but they delivered regular happy birthday balloon. I asked that it be delivered in the morning but was delivered at night. When I followed during the day, they would hang up on my call.

There's liars, they would say yes to all your ask just to close the sale but the final delivered items are not what you ask for.

They cause me stress during the day. this was a rip off.

Beware !!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Comments