Resolved

Update by user Sep 24, 2015

They did end up refunding my daughter's boyfriend's money and they sent 2 separate replacements of the 2 dozen roses and for that I will give them credit. However, the flowers were still under par and I still would not recommend them.

Original review posted by user Aug 25, 2015

My daughter's birthday was Sunday and her boyfriend, who is a Marine, ordered flowers for her and paid extra to have them delivered on Sunday. They did not arrive until Tuesday and the flowers were in awful condition.

Out of 2 dozen roses there were 2 that were ok. The rest were wilted, broken, and one was even moldy! She contacted their customer service department and was hung up on 5 times! And each time she called she was put on hold for lengthy periods of time.

I am not sure how they are still in business! I would definitely not recommend this flower service to anyone!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was wilted moldy flowers poor customer service unethical. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments