I would not recommend ordering anything for Wesley Berry Florist.I placed an order a 9am to be delivered that day (paid extra for same day) the order still has not arrived.

The amount that was charged on my charge account was a different amount than quoted. I have never received an email confirmation of the order, nor the delivery. I have been trying to call since 11am today to speak with someone regarding the charge with no resolution. When they answer they state that they cant help me, I need to speak with customer service.

(it sounds like your talking to a call center, its very difficult to understand them) Customer service will not answer, nor will not call me back.I have called, called, called left messages and email messages Im a very upset client, and WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $882 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments