1.4
Turnaround Time

Was promised an early delivery for a friend whose Mother had passed away.It was delivered 2 days later.

During this time, I had called many times inquiring about my delivery and kept being transferred to 'customer service' however, either there was no answer when transferred or line just hung up. I called again many times and was consistently told that I had to speak to customer service and tried to tell them I'm not being connected in which they consistently told me they can't help me and would immediately transfer me again. Then I attempted to cancel my order altogether but again, they couldn't help me and transferred me... of course to a dead end.

I then proceeded to dispute the charge on my credit card but was told 'my claim is invalid because customer never contacted Customer Service to report any issues or concerns'. WHAT?!

This is a SCAM - DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $125. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. The most disappointing about wesley berry flowers classic peace lily from Wesley Berry Flowers was lied regarding the delivery time, line went dead when transferred to customer service and very expensive Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Comments