Update by user Mar 12, 2013

WF would not refund money but offered to deliver another plant.Received the plant - again left on porch in the winter time.

Althought it was frozen solid I tried again to nurse this TINY little $79 plant to health as it was supposed to bring me good luck. Well within a few days it was dead from the cold! Wound up throwing it in the trash and I will broadcast to everyone i know that this company is horrible. After reading the other reviews on this site, it appears that I'm one of the lucky ones.

At least mine weren't for a funeral or romantic reason!!I will never use them.

Original review posted by user Feb 09, 2013

Plant took almost two weeks to deliver.Delivered and left outside on a 10-degree day.

Picture on website showed a beautiful bamboo plant in a bamboo container. Arrived as two bare stalks in a tacky shiny red container. It was sent to me as a good luck plant from a friend because I opened a new business. Now she's afraid it will scare new customers away.

Besides the fact that it was frozen solid it is definitely a "charlie brown" bamboo plant. No directions were enclosed for the care/planting and when I called the number on the card i was told "I wouldn't know... I'm not a florist".

WOW!$79 for this - money definitely not well spent.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Plant.

Comments