1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

We tried ordering a bouquet with a $40 coupon, and they wanted to add $3.99 for a card, 6.99 for same day delivery on top of the delivery charge, and the worst charge was $9.60 for guaranteed FRESH flowers. Aren't they a FLORIST? Isn't that what I am paying for... fresh flowers?

I tried calling back, there was a lot of noise in the background and the man with a foreign accent told me it was NOT a call center when I asked.

Do NOT use this company!!! AWFUL customer service, BAD pricing, and they lie! Please tell your friends not to use them either.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of flowers bouquet from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to "remove your web-site and all the promotions that say you were voted #1 florist. you are liars!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst service ever and fresh flower guarantee fee. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments