1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

This company is a rip off with poor and dishonest customer service.I ordered flowers for my mom's 75th birthday and paid extra for DELUXE flowers and rush delivery.

The website stated delivery would be made within 4 hours. After all fees were applied, my bill was $96 and some change. I called my mom on my way home from work and she never mentioned the flowers. I knew at the moment that she had not received them.

I called customer service and they insisted that the flowers were delivered and signed for at 5 pm. At 7 pm, I called my mom and she confirmed that she had not received any flowers. I called customer services 2 more times inquiring about the delivery. Each time, a foreigner tried to convince me that the flowers were delivered at 5 pm.

Each customer service rep tried to transfer me to another customer service center that could assist me further. However, I received a recorded. I called back and they informed me that the office was closed. Why would they try to transfer my call knowing the office was closed and no one could help me.

I was beginning to think that this service was a scam. I left a detailed voice mail asking for a return call. My mom called around 7:30 pm and stated that the flowers had finally been delivered. Who delivers flowers to someone's residence at 7:30 pm?

It certainly was not a DELUXE arrangement worth $96 (look at all the extra fees that pop up as you are paying). The next day, I received a voice mail message from Wesley Berry's stating that the flowers were indeed delivered at 5 pm (which was a lie). I wish I had read all of the complaints about this company prior to placing my order. A total rip off, horrible customer service and dishonest people.

I am going to report this company to the better business bureau.

I will update my complaint later with a photo (my mom has the photo).

This reviewer shared experience about "problem with delivery, poor customer service, bad quality" and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $96. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Exact same thing just happened to me!