Wesley Berry Flowers - WARNING-DO NOT ORDER FROM WESLEY BERRY

2027 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews

Update added by user May 11, 2012

I should have stuck with FTD. For sixty five dollars, I know I at least would have had piece of mind. I should have gone with my gut

Original review posted by user May 11, 2012

MOTHERS DAY 2012-My mother has never had flowers sent to her so I decided to order flowers through the company.My mother did receive the order today around noon time.

I am unbelievably dissatisfied with the flowers. They are wilted, the roses are dying, the yellow daises have rolled petals, the stock petals are falling all over the place. The arrangement is a complete embarrassment. I humiliated myself by having these flowers delivered to my mothers work.

I can't imagine what her colleagues must have been thinking. It was a disgrace. I am just relieved that I didn't order a more elaborate arrangement because it would have drawn attention. I feel that Wesley Berry completely misrepresented itself in it's photographs.

The arrangement was literally a fraction of the size of the "good" one photographed. I feel Wesley Berry completely misrepresented itself in the photograph of the arrangement. I am completely humiliated, unbelievably dissatisfied and have been completely ripped off. I do not wish the humiliation on any one.

I don't know how they are able to stay in business regardless of the quality of product and the issue of misrepresentation.

The arrangement is half the size with absolutely no foliage. The arrangement that was sent was atrocious. I understand completely that flowers and arrangement may change due to availability but this is ridiculous.

Do not order from them...EVER.You will embaress yourself and your loved one.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2027 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Carla Owens Owner Windsor Flor

May 22, 2012 #483901

One Day I hope all you disatified consumers realize to order from a local flower shop in the town you are sending the flowers too. These Order takers are taking your money and our (local flower shops) Money.

1 0 Reply
Dora1j

May 20, 2012 #483079

I too tried to give my mother a nice Mother's Day and ordered from these crooks. I also ordered because of the BBB rating but I think that's bogus.
I have days of emails with one excuse after another--bottom line, by Monday the day AFTER Mother's Day the flowers still hadnt been delivered so I emailed them (again) and cancelled the order.
To date I still haven't received my refund or had a response on the complaint I filed with the BBB so I'm sure they're both in cahoots with each other.
I will NEVER order anything from a Michigan company again!
Oh, I did order FTD flowers and they were delivered fresh, beautiful and the day I wanted them there.

0 0 Reply
Still waiting in GA

May 12, 2012 #479496

OMG... so sorry for you and still trying to be hopeful. My sister ordered flowers for my mom...they were supposed to be here YESTERDAY. They still aren't here today. :-(

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wesley Berry Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wesley Berry Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×