Wesley Berry Flowers - WARNING-DO NOT ORDER FROM WESLEY BERRY
Update added by user May 11, 2012
I should have stuck with FTD. For sixty five dollars, I know I at least would have had piece of mind. I should have gone with my gut
Original review posted by user May 11, 2012
MOTHERS DAY 2012-My mother has never had flowers sent to her so I decided to order flowers through the company.My mother did receive the order today around noon time.
I am unbelievably dissatisfied with the flowers. They are wilted, the roses are dying, the yellow daises have rolled petals, the stock petals are falling all over the place. The arrangement is a complete embarrassment. I humiliated myself by having these flowers delivered to my mothers work.
I can't imagine what her colleagues must have been thinking. It was a disgrace. I am just relieved that I didn't order a more elaborate arrangement because it would have drawn attention. I feel that Wesley Berry completely misrepresented itself in it's photographs.
The arrangement was literally a fraction of the size of the "good" one photographed. I feel Wesley Berry completely misrepresented itself in the photograph of the arrangement. I am completely humiliated, unbelievably dissatisfied and have been completely ripped off. I do not wish the humiliation on any one.
I don't know how they are able to stay in business regardless of the quality of product and the issue of misrepresentation.
The arrangement is half the size with absolutely no foliage. The arrangement that was sent was atrocious. I understand completely that flowers and arrangement may change due to availability but this is ridiculous.
Do not order from them...EVER.You will embaress yourself and your loved one.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- How Sweet It Is Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..."
- "My friend got flowers at work on a day she was out sick, so I called her to tell her they arrived. She said to open the box and leave..."
- "Wish I would have seen these ratings before I ordered my flowers. I may not have had this experience I'm currently having. I called the Wesley Berry number for ordering flowers..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "I am very reluctant to purchase an eyeglass online before. For a great offer of discounts, a very low price, convenience and hassle free? I am very skeptic especially when..."
- "Ok so here's one of my 8 items I was mislead to buy 300.00 later u better bet im gonna save u from the heartache I felt when my package..."
- "I took my wife's GMC Yukon to Expert Smog & Tune Inc., on Superior Ave,in Costa Mesa, Ca. to have a routine brake job done. Later that day, the owner,..."