Update added by user May 11, 2012
I should have stuck with FTD. For sixty five dollars, I know I at least would have had piece of mind. I should have gone with my gut
Original review posted by user May 11, 2012
MOTHERS DAY 2012-My mother has never had flowers sent to her so I decided to order flowers through the company.My mother did receive the order today around noon time.
I am unbelievably dissatisfied with the flowers. They are wilted, the roses are dying, the yellow daises have rolled petals, the stock petals are falling all over the place. The arrangement is a complete embarrassment. I humiliated myself by having these flowers delivered to my mothers work.
I can't imagine what her colleagues must have been thinking. It was a disgrace. I am just relieved that I didn't order a more elaborate arrangement because it would have drawn attention. I feel that Wesley Berry completely misrepresented itself in it's photographs.
The arrangement was literally a fraction of the size of the "good" one photographed. I feel Wesley Berry completely misrepresented itself in the photograph of the arrangement. I am completely humiliated, unbelievably dissatisfied and have been completely ripped off. I do not wish the humiliation on any one.
I don't know how they are able to stay in business regardless of the quality of product and the issue of misrepresentation.
The arrangement is half the size with absolutely no foliage. The arrangement that was sent was atrocious. I understand completely that flowers and arrangement may change due to availability but this is ridiculous.
Do not order from them...EVER.You will embaress yourself and your loved one.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- How Sweet It Is Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Paid for delivery and expedited service. Called them back and they stated couldn't deliver today. I asked to cancel service supervisor tried to save by stating would send..."
- "My friend was having a serious surgery and 4 of us gals agreed to go in on a nice floral arrangement for her. I offered to place the order..."
- "My 3 orders placed at the same time were 5 DAYS LATE! The flowers were wilted, droopy, cheap and ugly! I ordered 3 Mylar "It's A Boy" balloons...."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been to countless beauty contest, from small..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "I recently tried priceline.com to rent a car -- without success. No big deal. Subsequently I changed my mind and decided not to travel that week at all. Now, every couple..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."