Wesley Berry Flowers - WARNING: DO NOT ORDER this florist!
My 3 orders placed at the same time were 5 DAYS LATE!The flowers were wilted, droopy, cheap and ugly!
I ordered 3 Mylar "It's A Boy" balloons. Not one balloon was delivered! I ordered a Blue Truck Vase for baby boy for one of the orders. It arrived broken in many pieces.
I was refused a refund. I was refused to be given the owners' phone numbers. I could go on and on about how frustrated and embarrassed I am over the 3 orders.... and how angry I am at this company, but I just continue to get more angry.
For 30 years I have been ordering flowers etc on a monthly basis from florists all over the world and the US! This is the very very very worst experience I've had with a florist in all this time!!!!! Customer Service?
There is not any!!!Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I had the same exact situation! My flowers were to be delivered that day (I paid extra for same day service) but they came the next day-they told me the..."
- "My friend was having a serious surgery and 4 of us gals agreed to go in on a nice floral arrangement for her. I offered to place the order..."
- "I reported this to Wesley Berry Floweres just now: My mother sent me pictures of the flowers that were delivered to her in Rio Rico. I am horrified! Why would..."
- "Ordered a pair of expensive shoes, came at the time it said it would, in good condition (or so it seemed). Opened them up they look good, not 91$ good,..."
- "bought my dress, it came looking nothing like i asked it was see through. I could see my butt crack and the bra cups it was cheap material and looked..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."