Wesley Berry Flowers - WARNING: DO NOT ORDER this florist!
My 3 orders placed at the same time were 5 DAYS LATE!The flowers were wilted, droopy, cheap and ugly!
I ordered 3 Mylar "It's A Boy" balloons. Not one balloon was delivered! I ordered a Blue Truck Vase for baby boy for one of the orders. It arrived broken in many pieces.
I was refused a refund. I was refused to be given the owners' phone numbers. I could go on and on about how frustrated and embarrassed I am over the 3 orders.... and how angry I am at this company, but I just continue to get more angry.
For 30 years I have been ordering flowers etc on a monthly basis from florists all over the world and the US! This is the very very very worst experience I've had with a florist in all this time!!!!! Customer Service?
There is not any!!!Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my daughter flowers these are disgusting. You actually charged me 75.00 Enclosed is the card of yours it was sent to Katie may 102 pine at east heartland..."
- "I reported this to Wesley Berry Floweres just now: My mother sent me pictures of the flowers that were delivered to her in Rio Rico. I am horrified! Why would..."
- "WORST FLORIST EVER!!! Stay away!!! My husband ordered flowers for Valentine's Day from Florida. They arrived dead with brown petals and petals falling all over the place...."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "I made a reservation through a trust account, securing a room for approximately 14 days. I left after 3 days with a headache and upset stomach, possibly caused by a..."
- "I posted pictures I took detailing what I've gone through, but in short I called a location, was told to come in, and when I did I was passed off..."
- "DO NOT BUY THROUGH ONETRAVEL IF YOU KNOW YOU MIGHT NEED TO CANCEL YOUR TICKET. YOU'LL ENDUP PAYING DOUBLE IN THEIR HIDDEN FEES (BESIDES THE $200 PENALTY FEES). OneTravel are so..."