Phoenix, Arizona

My 3 orders placed at the same time were 5 DAYS LATE!The flowers were wilted, droopy, cheap and ugly!

I ordered 3 Mylar "It's A Boy" balloons. Not one balloon was delivered! I ordered a Blue Truck Vase for baby boy for one of the orders. It arrived broken in many pieces.

I was refused a refund. I was refused to be given the owners' phone numbers. I could go on and on about how frustrated and embarrassed I am over the 3 orders.... and how angry I am at this company, but I just continue to get more angry.

For 30 years I have been ordering flowers etc on a monthly basis from florists all over the world and the US! This is the very very very worst experience I've had with a florist in all this time!!!!! Customer Service?

There is not any!!!Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Former Wesley Berry Employee

I am so sorry this happened to you. I used to work for this company as a customer service rep and cheated customers like yourself are exactly the reason why I quit. Sadly, considering most of the complaints I received while working there, I know that your situation is not uncommon and that this has happened to many, many other customers and your monetary loss is just pocketed by the company along with theirs. At least you even got something delivered; a majority of the complaints that we received were for nondelivery which in my opinion, is completely unacceptable.

My best advice for anyone out there is to avoid ordering from this shop in the future and just do an internet search for a local shop in the area where you want to get flowers delivered and just order from them directly. Wesley Berry is just the middle man and all they do is collect your order, pocket the entire "delivery fee", and send it on to probably the same exact shop that you could have called yourself. And to make things even worse, the shop that they send it to doesn't get any extra money for their delivery fee, so you may end up getting a smaller arrangement because they had to subtract that expense from your order and not be able to use as many flowers (which is probably a likely reason why the arrangements you received were so crappy.)

Again, I'm so sorry this happened to you and to so many other people and I hate that I had a part in doing things like this to customers in the past....

to dgsxdkrs Atlanta, Georgia, United States #634237

No, dgsxdkrs, we don't think Connie's story is exceptional. We do, however think you are a low-life, worthless spammer.