My husband and I paid for and helped order the flowers for a funeral out of state.The father of our 13 year old neighbor passed away and we let her pick out what arrangement since she wasn't going to be able to go to the funeral.

We placed the order on Wesley Berry's website and recieved a confirmation email that the flowers would be delivered to the funeral home on 12/29/12. I checked with the deceased mother and the flowers were not delivered. I called and left a message (no way to reach a live person to do anything but order flowers) and I also emailed them. I received a call back a few days later (never received an email, only a call) that indeed the flowers had not been delivered and they would issue a full refund.

I explained that I would like to know why the delivery never happened since the daughter of the deceased would want to know and the woman who called me assured me that she would look into it and get an answer for me. That was over 3 weeks ago.

Since then we have gotten no refund, no call and have left more messages and more emails to them with no response.After viewing all the complaints on here, I am amazed that this company is still in business!!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments