3.0

I ordered a $100.00 arrangement for a friends birthday.I looked on line for a local florist.

Wes Berry Florist comes up. What you don't know is it is a service not a local florist. It was supposed to be same day delivery. That did not happen.

On the next day I called 12 times and although most of the agents English is not their first language no one answered the so called customer service line. They claim they will call you back but no. This is a scam. My 13th call was to my bank to reverse the charge.

May this be a warning to others who seek to use this company.All I can say is don't.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of failure to deliver product and no service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no delievery" of wesley berry flowers roses and orchids bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers roses and orchids bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Gadsden, Alabama Wesley Berry Flowers "I am posting as a florist that received an order from your establishment. You sent us an order for a total of $49.97 when in fact you charged the customer..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Overpriced and not what is ordered Wesley Berry Flowers "I sent my daughter in law flowers twice once for Mothers Day and they weren't even close to what I ordered. Second time only because I had a so called..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Make Me Blush Bouquet Review from Lexington Park, Maryland Wesley Berry Flowers "So I am the latest victim to this peice of *** company. First while placing my order the total amount due was 41 dollars and some change. I then entered..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers for funeral embarassingly small when I paid for exquisite upgrade Wesley Berry Flowers "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more