3.0

I ordered a $100.00 arrangement for a friends birthday.I looked on line for a local florist.

Wes Berry Florist comes up. What you don't know is it is a service not a local florist. It was supposed to be same day delivery. That did not happen.

On the next day I called 12 times and although most of the agents English is not their first language no one answered the so called customer service line. They claim they will call you back but no. This is a scam. My 13th call was to my bank to reverse the charge.

May this be a warning to others who seek to use this company.All I can say is don't.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of failure to deliver product and no service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no delievery" of wesley berry flowers roses and orchids bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers roses and orchids bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments