Ordered flowers, ballon and stuffed animal online on 4-23-2015.Paid extra for next day delivery.

Total was 88.72. Did not deliver before she was discharged from hospital on 4-24-2015. Brokenhearted 8 year old granddaughter. Still in the process of trying to get refund.

They left the delivery at the hospital desk without checking to make sure she was still there. I am outraged at the lack of customer service. Called the number 3 times and was put on hold for 20-30 min each time waiting for a supervisor. Then they tell me to call back tommorow.

Tired of this.

I filed a complaint with the better business bureau.Do not order your flowers from this joke of a business.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $89. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. The most disappointing about stuffed animal from Wesley Berry Flowers was awful customer service and awful customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments