This website is a total scam.The added fees more than make up for the discount.

They charge extra for the vase? I should have read their Customer Support page before I ordered. Do not order until you do! "Sales" fees and delivery fees are non-refundable and they add fees for the vase, the enclosure card, same day service, shipping/service fees, sales fees and handling fees.

The transaction total is ridiculous and I will never use this service again, and will post a review to that fact.

I have had much better pricing from other floral delivery companies.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wesley Berry Flowers and wesley berry flowers delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States #1082638

Agreed. Same experience. What a scam, keep adding fees they dream up and price is more than double what was advertised, NEVER using them again!