Update by user Feb 23, 2015

Still not resolved.They keep sending me e-mails for store credits which are bogus.

They had an agreement with the BBB and myself to give me a full refund and they still have not paid me back.Instead I got an e-mail from them stating they were sorry and guess what another store credit given to me.

Original review posted by user Feb 16, 2015

Kept e-mailing practically every day a credit of $51.00 to get something from their website.Finally, ordered plant (website kept having popup and blocking details etc.

took me about 2 hours to do order). When I finally saw the end result after card went through it said I paid $58. I called several times, finally talked to supervisor and she was not too happy and said if I cancelled they would keep 30% of what I paid. Told her the website was messed up.

She told me the plant I was getting was worth over $100. Even though not happy I said ok send it because I didn't want to lose 30% of what I paid. Had to call again several times because plant didn't come when it was suppose to. Plant finally came.

It was 9 inches high, in a plain bowl, with rocks and ribbon on it. I have 3 other bamboo plants in my home that are over 15 inches high, in decorative planters that cost me $14.99 a piece that I did not purchase through this company. I went to BBB and explained everything w/picture of plant. Told BBB I wanted a refund and never wanted to go through them again for a purchase.

Flower Delivery Express told BBB they issue me a full refund so I agreed to that and the case was closed. Just received an e-mail from Flower Delivery Express that they are giving me a $50. credit to purchase something from this. They lied to the BBB and me.

I just reopened the claim today. This is a multi-million dollar business do not let them rip you off. This business is shameful. I read some of the other reviews people wrote and it is truly disgusting.

If you have been scammed don't let them get away with it.Sometimes a company gets too big and loses good business practices and doesn't care anymore.

Nothappy7 wrote the review because of "website,overpricing product,dishonesty of company" at Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $58 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wesley Berry Flowers plant for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments