I ordered a bamboo plant on line for someone just starting his business, a plant that brings good luck.It as supposed to be delivered Monday, opening day.

At 4:30PM on Monday, I was called and told they didn't have the plant in stock and couldn't deliver. I said OK, then just credit the cost back to my credit card, and I would find what I wanted elsewhere. They said they could only credit 65% of the cost, because 35% of the cost was a service charge for the order. When I said I wanted a refund since they didn't have the product I ordered, they wanted to substitute another plant, which was unacceptable.

I told them I specifically wanted a bamboo plant. I then told them to go to one of their competitors and get one and deliver it ASAP. Finally on Wednesday afternoon, it was delivered.

I can understand not having a product in stock, but to call at the end of the day of scheduled delivery and then not refund the price I paid is just not acceptable.I will never order from them again.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Waco, Texas, United States #786604

I am extremely upset and disappointed as well.My order did not deliver on my date specified with no explanation whatsoever and customer service has not responded to me at all.

I do NOT recommend this company AT ALL. What a rip off.

I paid a good amount of money and have received absolutely nothing in return.And my friend did not receive a gift - how embarrassing!!!!!