I ORDERED FLOWERS AT 7:00 AM FOR SAME DAY DELIVERY - THEY TOOK THE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT, I TRIED TO REACH THEM ALL DAY VIA EMAIL AND PHONE AND THE PHONE JUST RANG AND RANG AND NO ONE RESPONDED TO MY EMAIL.THEN I RECEIVED AN EMAIL MONDAY MORNING 3 DAYS LATER, WHERE THEY SAID THE FLOWERS WERE NOT DELIVERED ON FRIDAY BUT THEY TRIED TO CALL ME (THERE WERE NO MISSED CALLS) DO I STILL WANT THEM DELIVERED.

NOW MY FREIND THINKS I MISSED HER BIRTHDAY. TRAGIC CUSTOMER SERVICE!

TRAGIC AWFUL SERVICE PERIOD!I WILL NEVER USE YOU AGAIN!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Took my money made a promise to have them on time but a whole day late, that for ruining my widest birthday, and when I called them they led over and over to me.

So sad they messed up such an important day...Wesley Berry Flowers is a flower shop in MICHIGAN ...they scam people by claiming they have locations everywhere...they take your order with no intention of filling the order with what YOU PICKED OUT....the flowers are not the same value as what they charge you EITHER...Please take a moment and file a complaint with the Micigan BBB...they have helped some get there money back...and just keep spreading the word NOT TO USE WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS...