I ordered flowers to be delivered to my friend in a Phoenix hospital.I am out of state and was happy that the order confirmation said the flowers would be delivered on Saturday.

The following day, I attempted to call to find out if the flowers had indeed been delivered. Later, I received an email telling me the flowers would be delivered on Monday, 2 days too late!! I am left trying to cancel the order without being able to reach anyone.

Why would a reputable business not leave access to themselves for their customers?I don't want to be charged $56.00 plus for flowers that are delivered after the person they were meant for has gone home.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Versailles, Kentucky, United States #788025

I quit using this company because same thing happened to me!I have always sent flowers to my daughter at her work place on her birthday.

She lives in Wyoming; we live in Ky. The flowers were not delivered on day I requested; however, I had a phone number & called them. Response was they will deliver next day waiting for certain flower to come in & I insisted they call my daughter while I was on the phone & tell her it was their fault the flowers were not delivered! They did deliver next day but nothing like I ordered.

I asked for refund but only received credit for future use.

I will not ever use them again!!Google them & you can find a phone number!