Wesley Berry Flowers - Wesley Berry delivered wilted Carnations & weeds for my boyfriends birthday!!!

1393 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews

I ordered flowers on 6/26/14 to be delivered on 6/27/14 to my boyfriends place of employment for his birthday, since he just started a new job. I received confirmation that the flowers would be delivered on 6/27/14.

I emailed the company around 4pm on 6/27/14, because the flowers had still not been delivered. I did not receive a response until 6/28/14 (his actual birthday). The voice message stated that the flowers had not been delivered, but they would be delivered that day (6/28/14). Since that was a Saturday his office was closed, so this was not an option. The message also stated that there would be a $50.00 store credit.

I called the company and left another message, asking that they attempt delivery on Monday morning (6/30/14), and to add candy, babies breath and additional flowers to equal the $50.00 credit that was offered. To date, no one from the company has responded. The company finally delivered 3 wilted Carnations and some dying weeds on 6/30/14, late in the afternoon.

I am currently in the process of filing a complaint with PayPal and the Better Business Bureau.

Rai

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
1393 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ABWB

Jul 10, 2014 #838858 Novi, Michigan, United States

Everything said here is precisely what happened to me! I finally got my money back...maybe because I contacted Amex, the BBB, this website, Yelp, the Society of American Florists and every person and email at this scandalous company.
The Better Business Bureau involved is the BBB of Eastern Michigan. They show 3852 complaints in the past 3 years...180 in the month of June 2014 alone!! And what rating does Wesley Berry Flowers have with them? An A+ .... !!! An A+ !! Mr.Berry sends free flowers to smooth things over....a local (Detroit ) newscaster did a story about there bad procedures and guess who gets free flowers...don't stop pushing also if FTD or TELEFLORA is mentioned in the arrangement name contact them...good luck to all scammed by the horrible Mr. Wes Berry

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.