Wesley Berry Flowers - Wesley Berry delivered wilted Carnations & weeds for my boyfriends birthday!!!
I ordered flowers on 6/26/14 to be delivered on 6/27/14 to my boyfriends place of employment for his birthday, since he just started a new job. I received confirmation that the flowers would be delivered on 6/27/14.
I emailed the company around 4pm on 6/27/14, because the flowers had still not been delivered. I did not receive a response until 6/28/14 (his actual birthday). The voice message stated that the flowers had not been delivered, but they would be delivered that day (6/28/14). Since that was a Saturday his office was closed, so this was not an option. The message also stated that there would be a $50.00 store credit.
I called the company and left another message, asking that they attempt delivery on Monday morning (6/30/14), and to add candy, babies breath and additional flowers to equal the $50.00 credit that was offered. To date, no one from the company has responded. The company finally delivered 3 wilted Carnations and some dying weeds on 6/30/14, late in the afternoon.
I am currently in the process of filing a complaint with PayPal and the Better Business Bureau.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Late Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."
- "Paid for delivery and expedited service. Called them back and they stated couldn't deliver today. I asked to cancel service supervisor tried to save by stating would send..."
- "Where do I begin. This company is absolutely horrible!!!!!! I am not the type of person to lose my cool but this company made me snap. The arrangement delivered was..."
- "This company has Killed my sod right before the summer time. They never spray the back yard and miss the opposite side of my driveway. ..."
- "I waited for two months past release date of iPhone 6 to be able to order my case. Took about 5 days for me to receive the case and it..."
- "I know it's fast food - but Seriously?! The slice of cheese is thicker than the 'Hamburger'! So paper thin you can almost see through it!?! Quality control is really..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."