Brentwood, Tennessee
Featured

I ordered flowers on 6/26/14 to be delivered on 6/27/14 to my boyfriends place of employment for his birthday, since he just started a new job. I received confirmation that the flowers would be delivered on 6/27/14.

I emailed the company around 4pm on 6/27/14, because the flowers had still not been delivered. I did not receive a response until 6/28/14 (his actual birthday). The voice message stated that the flowers had not been delivered, but they would be delivered that day (6/28/14). Since that was a Saturday his office was closed, so this was not an option. The message also stated that there would be a $50.00 store credit.

I called the company and left another message, asking that they attempt delivery on Monday morning (6/30/14), and to add candy, babies breath and additional flowers to equal the $50.00 credit that was offered. To date, no one from the company has responded. The company finally delivered 3 wilted Carnations and some dying weeds on 6/30/14, late in the afternoon.

I am currently in the process of filing a complaint with PayPal and the Better Business Bureau.

Rai

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

ABWB
Novi, Michigan, United States #838858

Everything said here is precisely what happened to me!I finally got my money back...maybe because I contacted Amex, the BBB, this website, Yelp, the Society of American Florists and every person and email at this scandalous company.

The Better Business Bureau involved is the BBB of Eastern Michigan.

They show 3852 complaints in the past 3 years...180 in the month of June 2014 alone!! And what rating does Wesley Berry Flowers have with them? An A+ .... !!!

An A+ !!

Mr.Berry sends free flowers to smooth things over....a local (Detroit ) newscaster did a story about there bad procedures and guess who gets free flowers...don't stop pushing also if FTD or TELEFLORA is mentioned in the arrangement name contact them...good luck to all scammed by the horrible Mr.Wes Berry