This place is a joke when it comes to buying flowers online.Bought and paid for the same day and received them 5 days later.

After fighting with the customer service on the phone I decided to use email and it was still the worst service. Nobody would help me in any way They kept promising me the next day and then said we will upgrade.

I received one extra flower than what I orginally ordered.

I will never order from here again and I promise that my family and friends will know what a scam and *** this company is.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

I'm sorry to hear what that you were disappointed with our customer service, and with the size of the product that was recieved. When you began having issues you should have been able to find immediate resolution from our customer service, and I sincerely apologize that we made the wholoe process more frustrating.

I have been unable to locate your order in our system, so if you would contact me I would really like to take a look at your order and see what more we can do for you and why this happened in the first place.

You can contact me directly at 248-669-5034 or ceo.assistant@800wesleys.com

Kaity F.

Wesley Berry Flowers

Wesley Berry Flowers - Disappointed Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for the Birthday Choice Bouquet today and added 3 mylar balloons. The order arrived on time to my office where they were delivered to a co-worker however..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - MAJOR RIP-OFF!!! COMPANY WON'T RESPOND TO E-MAILS!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "I want to start off by saying that I don't normally complain about things but in this case, I feel it is necessary, as my mother was upset about this...." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Wesley Berry Flowers "Here is what we ordered, here is what we got...NO vase, clearly not the same. Tried to contact the company numerous ways, no responses. We tried to email, go through..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers The Perfect Cheer Arrangement Review from Lakeville, Minnesota Wesley Berry Flowers "This company is a scam! I was completely mortified. The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more