Update by user Dec 30, 2011

I received a full refund, as indicated in a followup story.

Original review posted by user Dec 26, 2011

On 12-19, I ordered flowers to be delivered on 12-21. On 12-25, I learned nothing had been received. I too, got the runaround about delivery charges, S/H and service fees not being refundable. So if this company processes orders but never delivers and only makes partial refunds, they are making a mint off of doing nothing. Talk about a scam. Never delivered, never intended to.

I filed compaint with MI Consumer Agency, BBB, and tomorrow I'll follow through with my Credit Card Company.

I usually consider myself a saavy shopper, and I am stunned I fell for this scam.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry is ONLY located in Michigan....when you google Any florist in any city they pop up....once u call...the poor soul answering is NOT allowed to say where they are located....and they must take your order NO MATTER WHAT...a lot of broken hearts caused by this company it is a joke and he is a scammer.

He does the floral business no good....someday he hopefully will be shown for the scammer he is.....