I ordered flowers for my mother-in-law as she is dealing with a great amount of emotional pain right now and so I searched Florists in Norman Oklahoma.Well up pops the number one site and the word Norman and Oklahoma were in bold so I guess I just assumed they were a local company.

All I saw was that awesome price in red, but didn't realize all they additional fees they charged until it was too late. Oh well, I thought a few extra bucks here isn't that big of a deal. The whole first page of their website says SAME DAY DELIVERY all over it. I chose the flowers, typed out my heart felt message, and 6 days later the flowers still haven't been delivered.

I called customer service and she goes into telling me about the contractual agreements and their same day guarantee only applies to the upgraded orders. I asked her where I could find this on the website and she replied under the "about us" tab.

Are you kidding me, I have to go read a contractual agreement for the purchase of flowers. Seriously, what kind of things must be included in a contract.

Basically it is a contract that says if you ask for a refund you will automatically have to pay all those associated fees and then there is a 6% restocking fee on top of that. WTF??? How can you charge a restocking fee when they haven't even left your stock yet. She offered me store credit, but I declined I said that money is useless because I will never do business with this company again.

From now on I will read the reviews before ordering from a company. I told them they could keep my *** $56.00 and I asked the CSR lady how she could live with herself working for a company like that. When I said that her tone really changed into one of complete understanding and she was really nice.

I honestly have no idea if I will ever see my money again or if she will ever get her dead flowers delivered, but be warned this company is NOT one you want to do with.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

aunt fifi

I am sorry to hear about your m-i-l.

Please contact the BBB and file a complaint to get your money back! Go online, it's a simple process. Takes 30 or more days. Do not accept resolution until you see refund money in your account.

Take care.

Wesley Berry Flowers is a horrible flower shop with locations only in Michigan and he portrays his shops as nationwide and emplyees are treated just as bad as the poor customers....Store credits are a joke....Customer reps aren't allowed to tell you up front they are not in the city you want your flowers delivered too...There are whole towns out there that will not fill orders from Wesley Berry Flowers because he sells things on line with 20 dollar coupons then doesn't honor them...They also charge 15.99 to take your order not for delivery charge a handling charge yeah a charge to handle your wallet while you get robbed...And they are famous for their WOW FACTOR ....Wow I didn't order that...I would love to see this company exposed for all it's shady doings...you give flowers a bad name...BUYER BEWARE OF OWNER.......