Wesley Berry Flowers - Wesley Berry Florist - Misrepresentation of Product
I ordered an arrangement from this company's website site on Friday, 12/28, for a funeral which I attended on 12/30. I was dismayed and embarrassed, however, by the flowers sent. The online picture from which I based my selection was a total misrepresentation of what was actually received.
Specifically, the online "Best" picture (only representation given) showed 12, possibly 13 yellow roses. I ordered the "Better" version which contained only 5 yellow roses. I did not expect "Better" quality to be as nice as "Best", but I did expect it to be similar since the price difference between the two levels was just $12. Not only was the quantity of flowers dramatically reduced, but the overall size of the arrangement had been grossly overstated. The website shows the roses to be quite small relative to the size of the container thus giving the impression that the arrangement is substantial. In actuality, the total arrangement wasn't much larger than my husband's hand (I have pictures to prove this) -- nowhere near the size suggested by the website.
In summary, be very, very, wary when ordering from their website. The actual arrangements -- at least at the "Better" level -- are a far cry from the online representation at the "Best" level. It would have been bad enough to receive this arrangement on a happy occasion, but to have these flowers represent our family's grief at a time of stress and bereavement was doubly upsetting.
Customer service would not grant even a partial refund, but did offer a $50 credit on a future order. Given my recent experience, though, a credit would be useless to me since I will not do business with this company ever again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "WORST FLORIST EVER!!! Stay away!!! My husband ordered flowers for Valentine's Day from Florida. They arrived dead with brown petals and petals falling all over the place...."
- "I ordered a floral arrangement from Westley Berry Flowers (Flower Delivery Express) that cost me $100.06, it was delivered the same day, so the Express part is correct. The..."
- "Photo on left what we got!!! Right is what was ordered! Nothing alike. Cheap basket sent...no roses. Pine cones? Didn't see those on what was ordered...."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "No answer. No reply. They dropped phone number from website. There appears to have been a class action suit as well as action from the NJ AG. Looking..."
- "I just want everyone to know how American Home Shield treats their customers. My brother died on July 4th and I had to go out of town for the funeral..."
- "I thought why not to invest some more money and buy something that is more expensive and supposedly more comfortable. It cost me almost $120. I usually go for a..."