Wesley Berry Flowers - Wesley Berry Florist - Misrepresentation of Product
I ordered an arrangement from this company's website site on Friday, 12/28, for a funeral which I attended on 12/30. I was dismayed and embarrassed, however, by the flowers sent. The online picture from which I based my selection was a total misrepresentation of what was actually received.
Specifically, the online "Best" picture (only representation given) showed 12, possibly 13 yellow roses. I ordered the "Better" version which contained only 5 yellow roses. I did not expect "Better" quality to be as nice as "Best", but I did expect it to be similar since the price difference between the two levels was just $12. Not only was the quantity of flowers dramatically reduced, but the overall size of the arrangement had been grossly overstated. The website shows the roses to be quite small relative to the size of the container thus giving the impression that the arrangement is substantial. In actuality, the total arrangement wasn't much larger than my husband's hand (I have pictures to prove this) -- nowhere near the size suggested by the website.
In summary, be very, very, wary when ordering from their website. The actual arrangements -- at least at the "Better" level -- are a far cry from the online representation at the "Best" level. It would have been bad enough to receive this arrangement on a happy occasion, but to have these flowers represent our family's grief at a time of stress and bereavement was doubly upsetting.
Customer service would not grant even a partial refund, but did offer a $50 credit on a future order. Given my recent experience, though, a credit would be useless to me since I will not do business with this company ever again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I was supposed to get six red roses with a balloon..instead I got 2 dozen half dead white roses. ..."
- "I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express. We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth..."
- "I ordered a Flower arrangement for my Daughters 28th Birthday it came to $89.95, She lives in Pa so I thought it would be nice to send A colorful arrangement,..."
- "I thought why not to invest some more money and buy something that is more expensive and supposedly more comfortable. It cost me almost $120. I usually go for a..."
- "The General Manager, Bryan Seagraves is intentionally defying Hyundai Corporate and Consumer Affairs and putting my family in danger! There is a MAJOR URGENT RECALL - ENGINE REPLACEMENT on the..."
- "I just want everyone to know how American Home Shield treats their customers. My brother died on July 4th and I had to go out of town for the funeral..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."