On the most special day, the birth of my first grandchild, I ordered a beautiful arrangement in a very special container.The container is what caught my eye in their online ads, and it went with the decor of the recent baby shower, so it was very befitting for the birth of my grandson.

The 'credit' they offered online was a joke, as I ended up paying a service charge of pretty much the same amount. The flowers never came! I got an email the next day saying they could not deliver. I even had my son checking the nurses station in the hospital trying to figure out what happened to the flowers.

When I investigated why, I had to call them back and have them redeliver - THE NEXT DAY! So much for the extra money I also paid to have it delivered within hours! I was in the hospital room when the flowers were delivered that next day. It was no where the floral arrangement, the chosen flowers, nor the special container that I had ordered the previous day!

I was mortified at the simple Spring flower style arrangement in a plain glass vase! I was embarrassed and saddened when it came. I am livid over this! I've sent 4 letters to Wesley Berry in Michigan, to the president's office down to their complaint dept.

I expect a response and will continue to write them until I do! This was a very special day and getting flowers the next day was unacceptable and such a disappointment that I will never forget, and again, not even the flowers I ordered whatsoever! I will never order from this company again! Don't waste your money and have the disappointment I and many others have experienced.

They should be ashamed!

False advertisement, false promises, and failed customer service.Their mission statement claims "they deliver smiles" - NO SMILES HERE!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments