Ordered flowers for my sister's birthday on 01/05 as Wesley Berry Florists advertised same day delivery.They didn't arrive on 01/05.

Contacted WB Florists via email. Apparently, they lost the order. How does one do that with a web order?!? Offered an upgrade and an in-store credit of $30.

Asked for delivery on Sunday. They couldn't do that day either. It is now 01/09 and they still haven't been delivered. BUT, the money has been taken from my account.

This was my sister's first birthday after losing her husband to cancer 6 months ago.

And even knowing that, this florist still couldn't keep their same day followed by another day promise and obligation.Avoid this florist....there are plenty of real florists available.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers is a horrible flower shop with locations only in Michigan and he portrays his shops as nationwide and emplyees are treated just as bad as the poor customers....Store credits are a joke....Customer reps aren't allowed to tell you up front they are not in the city you want your flowers delivered too...There are whole towns out there that will not fill orders from Wesley Berry Flowers because he sells things on line with 20 dollar coupons then doesn't honor them...They also charge 15.99 to take your order not for delivery charge a handling charge yeah a charge to handle your wallet while you get robbed...And they are famous for their WOW FACTOR ....Wow I didn't order that...I would love to see this company exposed for all it's shady doings...you give flowers a bad name...BUYER BEWARE OF OWNER.......People must take orders on Sundays knowing *** well there is a chance it won't be delivered ..most shops are closed on Sunday's...first question to ask flower shop where are you located and if you don't get a straight answer do you think you're gonna get straight forward service...Simple question Where are you located who cares if you can get flowers nationwide Where are you located.....