Wesley Berry Flowers - Wesley Berry Florists...worst florist ever!!!

2263 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews

Wesley Berry Florists is the worst florist I have ever dealt with. They do not care about their customer's satisfaction in the least. I ordered an arrangement and what was delivered look nothing like what I ordered. They refused to credit me back my money and their only solution was to pick up the bouquet and redeliver a new one which I thought would be terribly tacky. The arrangement cost over 50.00 and they said they could give me a 30.00 credit against future orders. I reluctantly took the credit as it was the best they would offer.

I went to place a new order and all arrangements already have a 20.00 web discount. The arrangements are already overpriced so this wasnt much of a deal to start with. They will not combine discounts at all and so all I would get would be an additional 10.00 off the price. This means I would be spending more money to give them more business. I called customer service and they said there is nothing they could do and a manager refused to speak with me.

These people are horrible to deal with and a huge rip-off scam. DO NOT order from Wesley Berry Flowers. You will only be disappointed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
2263 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wesley Berry Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wesley Berry Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×