Oshawa, Ontario

Wesley Berry Florists is the worst florist I have ever dealt with. They do not care about their customer's satisfaction in the least. I ordered an arrangement and what was delivered look nothing like what I ordered. They refused to credit me back my money and their only solution was to pick up the bouquet and redeliver a new one which I thought would be terribly tacky. The arrangement cost over 50.00 and they said they could give me a 30.00 credit against future orders. I reluctantly took the credit as it was the best they would offer.

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - Rip-Off flower Arrangement

I went to place a new order and all arrangements already have a 20.00 web discount. The arrangements are already overpriced so this wasnt much of a deal to start with. They will not combine discounts at all and so all I would get would be an additional 10.00 off the price. This means I would be spending more money to give them more business. I called customer service and they said there is nothing they could do and a manager refused to speak with me.

These people are horrible to deal with and a huge rip-off scam. DO NOT order from Wesley Berry Flowers. You will only be disappointed.

Review about: Flowers.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.