I called and ordered a Balloon Bouqet to be sent to someone in New York on his 50th Birthday and the person Ashley told me that it would be delivered on that date then I got an e-mail stating that they would be delivered on the next day and the person would be traveling on the next day but she stated that they stand behind their policy. I responded immediately that the order needed to be cancelled I paid 58.41 and they gave me back 36.86 21.55 service fee and that is not right Iam angry

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Educating The Public on flower ordering: USE A LOCAL FLORIST

Hold FTD Inc. & Teleflora accountable for their "repeat offender" affiliates. Every business makes mistakes, but patterns of complaints should be monitored closely and affiliates should face swift suspensions if they fail to operate in a professional manner. Without FTD & Teleflora "repeat offenders" can not exist.

Only You Can Shape The Future of the Floral Industry:

Contact FTD & Teleflora Membership Services to express concern about one of their members.

FTD Membership Services: 1-800-788-9000 / ftdmemberservices@ftdi.com

Teleflora Membership Services: 1-800-421-2815 /  webmaster@teleflora.com

Educating The Public on flower ordering: USE A LOCAL FLORIST

Only You Can Shape The Future of the Floral Industry:

FTD Membership Services: 1-800-788-9000 / ftdmemberservices@ftdi.com

Teleflora Membership Services: 1-800-421-2815 /  webmaster@teleflora.com

They are a Michigan company who appears when you google any flower shop in the USA...once you order online or on the phone they can deliver whenever or however they want by some miracle substitution policy..please file a complaint with the Michigan BBB it takes awhile 30 plus days but you will get results and dispute charges with your credit card company and post reviews on yelp.com Detroit florist and also Facebook has a Wesley Berry beware page...spread the word ...sorry they got you too...