Resolved
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I called to cancel an order and was told over and over that it was canceled.It wasn't canceled and the horrible people at my bank, First National Bank and Trust of Rochelle, IL will not back up me as their customer.

FNB is a horrible place to bank at and I will be moving my money soon.

Wesley Berry people are liars, cheats, and have no integrity whatsoever. The flowers were horrible and no one should trust these piece of *** people. They steal your money and will tell you anything to just get your money. I talked to many people there and they all lied to me very easily.

That definitely says something about the company that they are able to hire so many unethical people.

I called for two days straight and was told at least 30 times that it was canceled.Someone needs to do something about these thieves.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $121. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. The most disappointing about wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers was awful customer service, extreme overpricing and bait and switch on order Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments