I not nuetral, however I could not pick the appropiate review listed.

I am very unhappy with a recent order with this company.I ordered and item to be delivered to my Mom for Mother's Day and as soon as I processed the order, I realized that I had made a mistake.

I immediately contacted the company via e-mail and telephone (I was only directed to email or leave a message.) that I wanted to cancel the order. My e-mail was answered within the hour and I was told that I would get a refund after they subtracked the shipping and handling and after a 30% restocking fee. When I suggested that this was unfair, they simple said they were sorry. The items had not be removed from stock or even prepared for shipment within 5 minutes and I respectfully asked for a total refund.

Again, all I got was an apology and a suggestion to keep the order and receive a gift certificate, which I declined.I also let them know that the business will not prosper with unfair business tactics such as this and that i would in no way help to further their unfair business.

Very Dissapointed in SC

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Flowers, Scams and Fraud Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible customer service Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order for an "Admiring Elegance bouquet" with a premium upgrade. The bouquet that was delivered is completely different (picture added). I called customer service and the lady..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bouquet Review from Milwaukee, Wisconsin Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more