Company failed to deliver flowers as agreed on my Wife's birthday within the normal business hours.Then wanted to deliver the next day as some type of compensation.

They Said their info was was incomplete, I explained that was a failure on the part of their employee. The supervisor was also failed to look at the history, they had delivered multiple times prior to the same location and the company owns the entire building so there was no suite number to offer. Then they charged me $30.00 when I canceled the order. Completely ignorant response by management.

They SUCK.JDT

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

It's becoming clear that this is standard operating procedure for Wesley Berry Flowers.

I also reported them to the Eastern Michigan BBB and encourage you to do so as well.

Make sure you make it clear to them that you want a "full" refund...NOT a refund for the "full product amount"