Felt like scam to me.Ordered flowers for anniversary around noon.

They did not place my order until the end of the business day. Consequently flowers were delivered nearly 2 days late and dying from heat exposure. The real upset comes when you cannot contact Wesley Berry directly. They took money from my account and would not return it or answer my calls or emails.

It wasn't until I filed a complaint with my bank and Better Business Bureau that they agreed to refund my purchase. I'm still awaiting that transaction.

Run away from Wesley Berry.Run like ***!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Gadsden, Alabama Wesley Berry Flowers "I am posting as a florist that received an order from your establishment. You sent us an order for a total of $49.97 when in fact you charged the customer..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Tulips Flowers Review from Dublin, California Wesley Berry Flowers "My husband placed an order for our anniversary for tulips. Didn't get tulips, but received the worst looking bouquet of 12 red roses. Browned edges, 1 broken, and no greens..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - MAJOR RIP-OFF!!! COMPANY WON'T RESPOND TO E-MAILS!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "I want to start off by saying that I don't normally complain about things but in this case, I feel it is necessary, as my mother was upset about this...." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Should have checked reviews!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Elon Ptooerties - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Ptooerties "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more