I ordered a Christmas flower arrangement to a friend on Dec 23 and the flowers are supposed to be delivered on Dec 24, which was not fulfilled. I called on Dec 26 and was on hold for 15 minutes before a customer service representative picked up the phone. I was told that the store closed earlier and the order was not received in time to be processed. The rep told me the flower would be delivered on Dec 26. Subsequently I decided to cancel the order for I felt the company was not reliable to fulfill the order. The rep confirmed that the order was cancelled but then on Dec 28, I got an e-mail confirmation stating that the delivery was made. I called the recipient of the flowers and she confirmed that she had just received the flowers but it was only three roses and four carnations in a small metal container, definitely not worth the $60 that I paid. I called Wesley Berry Flowers again to complain and I was on hold for 20 minutes before I get a customer service rep (Dawn) on the phone. Dawn told me the flowers were delivered on Dec 27 and she stated that she did not have authority to issue me a refund but she would give me a store credit of $75. I said no since I have no confidence of the company and would not want to order from the company again. She then said that I need to speak with her supervisor. After putting me on hold for another 15 minutes, Dawn came back saying she would speak with her manager and got back at me, which she never did.

Wesley Berry Flowers is not reliable and their customer service is not professional at all. I hope you all are informed well and not to fall into the same situation that I was in.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments