My wife ordered flowers for her mothers wedding anniversary. They were not delivered. Called and complained, they said they would be next day. Were not delivered next day. Called again, complained and asked for money back. We were told they could not refund the "shipping and handling" despite having not "shipped or handled anything" We accepted the refund minus the "S&H" charge. 10 days later and still have not received it. Nor have we received the credit they offered in apology. Terrible company with a refund policy that amounts to theft. They have had ample opportunities to make things right but they refuse.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

aunt fifi

Please contact the BBB and file a complaint to get your money back!Go online, it's a simple process.

Takes 30 or more days.Do not accept resolution until you see refund money in your account.

Take care.

Wesley Berry Flowers is a horrible flower shop with locations only in Michigan and he portrays his shops as nationwide and emplyees are treated just as bad as the poor customers....Store credits are a joke....Customer reps aren't allowed to tell you up front they are not in the city you want your flowers delivered too...There are whole towns out there that will not fill orders from Wesley Berry Flowers because he sells things on line with 20 dollar coupons then doesn't honor them...They also charge 15.99 to take your order not for delivery charge a handling charge yeah a charge to handle your wallet while you get robbed...And they are famous for their WOW FACTOR ....Wow I didn't order that...I would love to see this company exposed for all it's shady doings...you give flowers a bad name...BUYER BEWARE OF OWNER.......