I ordered Flowers for my wife because of our anniversary i got my confermation that they will deliver between 330 and 430 around 5 they emailed me they didnt have enough information to deliver my order which i rememebr placing all the info for it i called and they said that there is no number straight to the florist i have to email or they will contact me after a wait i called again because they hadn/t contacted by i was mad so i cancelled i look at my statement i had already been charged for i cancelled my order they said they would refun my money i finally got it today 7 days later but not all of it was returned apparantly they don't refund the processing fee effin a wholes seariously worst experiance ever NEVER EVER GO TO THEM THEY SCAM YOU AND ROB FOR YOUR MONEY AND DON"T EVEN DELIVER WHAT THEY SAY OR WHEN THEY SAY!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

aunt fifi

Please contact the BBB and file a complaint to get your money back!Go online, it's a simple process.

Takes 30 or more days.Do not accept resolution until you see refund money in your account.

Take care.