Annandale, New Jersey

I live in New Jersey and picked Wesley Berry Florist because of the BBB rating.I ordered flowers for my 82 year old Aunt's birthday and she did not get them.

I paid $55.80 for nothing. She lives in North Carolina so the distance is a problem for me to file a complaint. I am going to dispute the charge with my credit card company and will not pay for non delivery on the date agreed on which I got a confirming email about the date. I did call late in the afternoon and was on hold for a long time, she told me she did not know anything about my delivery?

It is late afternoon and no flowers nor when they willl be delivered information. WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN AND IN THE FUTURE CHECK ON THEIR REPUTATION BEFORE ORDERING FROM SOMEONE ELSE. THIS COMPANY IS A RIP OFF AND USE THE BBB AS THEIR SCAM...SHAM ON THEM. Happy Birthday to my 82 year old aunt.

When I spoke to her on the phone she told me she did not get any flowers.YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY WILL HELP YOU FIGHT THE CHARGES.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Wesley Berry Flowers "Here is what we ordered, here is what we got...NO vase, clearly not the same. Tried to contact the company numerous ways, no responses. We tried to email, go through..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket Wesley Berry Flowers "Quality of product was not as described on the website. Product #WBF 01846. I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket,..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Flowers, Scams and Fraud Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more