I need to start by saying that the only reason I chose Wesley Berry florist was because they were the only ones that claimed to be able to deliver on the date I needed.I ordered thursday afternoon for a saturday delivery for my brothers wedding.

it started with an email saying saturday afternoon that they needed more information. So I tried calling the numbers they provided, it was just a voicemail loop. then I replied to the email. got the reply saturday night that they were having a problem with the address.

Again I tried the phone numbers, and finally replied to the emial with both the address and the persons phone number to whom the flowers were going. no response. I sent an email on sunday morning (actually 2) and again tried the phone numbers with no luck. I called again on monday morning - finally got through to thier customer service rep who needed mw to repeat everything, "i'll get you my manager".

then they came on the phone and said, "we canceled your order". not an appology, not a "lets make it right" just "we canceled your order".

It is now my personal mission to make sure that I post this review on every site i can find to rate this company.this is a great example of fraudlent advertising and very poor customer service.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments