Do not order flowers from this company.

Their web site says local but I think I was talking to someone in overseas. I could not understand the person taking my order and she could not understand me.I had to spell all the information letter by letter. I was on the phone over 20 min.

I should have hung up then..

But I ordered flowers for a funeral service, gave them my credit card information. Then the person hung up on me!!!

when I called back to cancel the person I spoke to stated she could not see the order.

I had to call the credit card company to stop the transaction.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Ramseur, North Carolina, United States #1148180

I just had the same exact experience. I will never ever use this company again!