Holliston, Massachusetts

Don't use this company, paid $75 got 9 roses delivered no other flowers or fillers, complained, got another one a little better but not worth $75 and not what I asked for.I'm out of state so feel pretty helpless, don't use horrible!

I also spent probably over an hour each time I called waste of time as they didn't listen to me.

I would never use them again, ever, was embarrassed having those flowers delivered.I thought it was a florist shop and they would delivered from there, i asked and they said yes, found out later they lied, very poor customer service.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Roses Flowers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Wesley Berry Sympathy Flowers from Haltom City, Texas Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for sympathy flowers. The image in the right is what I ordered. The image on the left is what was delivered. Tried to contact them and no..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers from Milwaukee, Wisconsin Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Roses Flowers Review from Chicago, Illinois Wesley Berry Flowers "I got flowers today .1 dozen pink roses.edges are brown,slight aroma,wilted. My daughter ordered from seattle it was for mothers day. Very dissappointing.it was meant to cheer me since 1st..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Tulips Flowers Review from Dublin, California Wesley Berry Flowers "My husband placed an order for our anniversary for tulips. Didn't get tulips, but received the worst looking bouquet of 12 red roses. Browned edges, 1 broken, and no greens..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more